Banned from chat

Like i said, i don't know the context of the chat conversation.

Maybe his ban was completely justified on other grounds, but banning someone for using "fag" in the context of hitting like one, i can't see a problem with.

As I said earlier, he probably got auto-banned for using the word "fag", which the bot does.

that he claimed he was banned for saying someone "he hits like a fag"

And yet the man in question is neither effeminate nor homosexual.

Well, if the plague was started by bacteria filled water from wells, then i cant see the big difference,,, it would really just be a thinly veiled reference to the same thing......

It's a reference to the same thing, and it was how it was explained at that time.

My point is that how I say something, who I say it to and why I say it is more important than going ballistic over us thin-skinned pussies who can't handle certain words.

Anyways,,, this feels a bit like a Don Quixote thingie...lol

Be my Sancho Panza.

• Downvote 1

As I said earlier, he probably got auto-banned for using the word "fag", which the bot does.

And yet the man in question is neither effeminate nor homosexual.

It's a reference to the same thing, and it was how it was explained at that time.

My point is that how I say something, who I say it to and why I say it is more important than going ballistic over us thin-skinned pussies who can't handle certain words.

Be my Sancho Panza.

Me deja perplejo senor :)

But,, one doesn't either need to be a bitch to punch like one..... ;)

But,, one doesn't either need to be a bitch to punch like one..... ;)

And yet you said this:

I would think saying a gay guy that is extra feminine on purpose, hits like a girl, would be a compliment rather than a derogatory term,,, after all he is trying to "copy" women,,, and saying that would mean he was being successful....

That was the only rationalization you came up with. I have no idea what we're even discussing anymore. The OP used language that's in violation of the chat rules, bashed a fighter and was wrong (seeing as Cain seemingly hits fucking hard). I've yet to see anything that disputes any of this. If you break the rules you'll get punished, and whether or not those rules are good is an entirely different discussion.

However, they were made in collaberation between Mike and the guys that enforce them, so I honestly don't see why you'd get up in arms about them.

• Downvote 1

I tend to agree actually, but honestly, I thought he should be banned for the fighter bashing alone, and that his choice of words is just icing the tard cake.

Banned for fighter bashing? This makes the list of the "Top Ten Gayest Things I've Ever Heard"

We can pay their salaries but we can't say anything negative? Get a grip. It's not like Brock Lesnar is trolling the forum here gettig his feelings hurt because we all think his standup is terrible.

• Upvote 2

Banned for fighter bashing? This makes the list of the "Top Ten Gayest Things I've Ever Heard"

We can pay their salaries but we can't say anything negative? Get a grip. It's not like Brock Lesnar is trolling the forum here gettig his feelings hurt because we all think his standup is terrible.

There's a vast difference between criticism and bashing.

• Downvote 1

And I don't think you know what that difference is.

This is a heavy-handed bitch move, pure and simple. Can I say my local politicians are a bunch of dumb fucks, or would that get me banned in your little chat room too?

I dunno, why don't you try?

Is being an insufferable wanker a requirement for joining The Black Hand?

• Downvote 1

I dunno, why don't you try?

Is being an insufferable wanker a requirement for joining The Black Hand?

If by being an insufferable wanker, you mean somebody who isn't a thin-skinned little bitch like yourself, then probably. Go defend some fighters from bashing. They need your help.

• Upvote 2

You keep a list of the Gayest things you have ever heard? That's pretty anal.

That's cute. Seriously, you're fucking adorable.

I'm not defending anyone. Fighter bashing is fucking stupid and the main reason I think it should be a bannable offense is that I honestly think crybabies like you should be put in cages and fed nothing but cow shit. You waltz in crying about freedom and excessive moderation because you're a self-entitled little bitch.

You fail to distinguish between disliking asshole behavior and white knighting, probably because you're a colossal asshole yourself.

Can't you spend your mid-life crisis driving a Harley and joining a rock band instead of acting like a ridiculous, self-indulgent manchild about your internet rights?

• Downvote 1

I'm not defending anyone. Fighter bashing is fucking stupid and the main reason I think it should be a bannable offense is that I honestly think crybabies like you should be put in cages and fed nothing but cow shit. You waltz in crying about freedom and excessive moderation because you're a self-entitled little bitch.

You fail to distinguish between disliking asshole behavior and white knighting, probably because you're a colossal asshole yourself.

Can't you spend your mid-life crisis driving a Harley and joining a rock band instead of acting like a ridiculous, self-indulgent manchild about your internet rights?

Nick Diaz is a fucking moron. What kind of stupid fucking asshole can't make a flight in order to keep his title fight? What a stupid fucking asshole that guy is. Fucking retard.

Nick Diaz is a fucking moron. What kind of stupid fucking asshole can't make a flight in order to keep his title fight? What a stupid fucking asshole that guy is. Fucking retard.

Menopause sure is a bitch. You'll come to terms with being barren one day, though, and realize that Mother Nature both takes and gives. We're all part of the same tribe, sister!

Some anal retentive activities may indeed be a source of mirth, but that doesn't retract from the fact they still are in fact, anal retentive. It could be, much like this case, it is the mere fact that they are as such, that provides the fun in the first place.

That Brock Lesnar sure has some faggot (spelled correctly) boxing! Why is he even in the UFC? What a dumbass! Go learn to box you fucking moron!

But at least he's not a real moron like that idiot Nick Diaz! How fucking stupid is that guy? Gave up his title shot because he couldn't get his stupid ass on a plane!

Bet some bitches on here must be getting pissed right about now.

Some anal retentive activities may indeed be a source of mirth, but that doesn't retract from the fact they still are in fact, anal retentive. It could be, much like this case, it is the mere fact that they are as such, that provides the fun in the first place.

Wow, you sure butchered that second sentence while trying to sound intelligent. While OCD can be funny, it's not necessarily the source of anything funny. Ligthen up.

That Brock Lesnar sure has some faggot (spelled correctly) boxing! Why is he even in the UFC? What a dumbass! Go learn to box you fucking moron!

But at least he's not a real moron like that idiot Nick Diaz! How fucking stupid is that guy? Gave up his title shot because he couldn't get his stupid ass on a plane!

Bet some bitches on here must be getting pissed right about now.

What the fuck is faggot boxing, how can a notion of stereotyped, and frankly out-dated behavior define another action? For example, what if Chuck Liddel, came out as Gay tomorrow, or it was revealed that Sugar Ray Leonard was Gay, your insult is now a compliment, or what if some guy KO'd you at a bar, and walked out with the girl you were talking up, and took her shoe shopping, or some other stereotypical BS.....what then?

It's like it's trying to get a point across, but it's too stupid to actually do it.

It might even be having fun at your expense, but you might be too stupid to see that.

What about that Daley? What kind of dumb motherfucker is he? STUPID! It's a good thing idiots like Daley fight, or Nick Diaz might be considered the stupidest fighter around. :)

Not to mention, Matty's bot is programmed to insta-ban anyone who uses words like the one the OP used. He broke the chat rules and thus got banned.

If that's so then Matty is an idiot for even having such a bot. It's all about context. If I say that nigger is an offensive word in the chat then I would be banned.

Fighter bashing is fucking stupid and the main reason I think it should be a bannable offense

Hahaha. You're a nut.