Flight scheduling turn arrival time

felagund

When I book a flight before a fight, the system displays a message "the flight will arrive X hours before your fight". The problem is, as far as I can tell, it doesn't properly calculate X. For example, yesterday I booked a flight for this guy (or rather two flights and cancelled one because I miscounted energy loss and rest, so bear with me). Initially, I booked the fight on Thursday, 23 GMT, intending to grab two rest sessions on Friday, before the fight in Los Angeles (which, as I understand, happens at 18:10 local time, which is Saturday, 1:10 GMT). The flight takes two hours according to the schedule page, so he should land 24 hours before the fight. The message I've got said "The flight will arrive 10 hours before the fight". This is actually stressing me out from using the flight schedule tool, as I usually end up cancelling and rebooking the flight (losing a bit of my fighters money) until I give up and fly my guy in manually, not sure whether I can't get count time zone changes properly or it's the tool that fails at this.