How does moving weight classes affect P4P rankings?

I'm not entirely sure how P4P works to begin with (just that lower weights are scored less), and I know even less when it comes to a fighter moving up or down how his fights are calculated.

Can anyone help?

It was always my understanding that the only reason hat the lower weight class guys were lower in the p4p rankings purely because the competition is not as stiff in the lower weight classes. Therefore a lot of guys don't have the hype of a Golden Glory, Jeremy Tonal, Pasi Kullero etc, and this means that the top guys are always going to be a bit below the higher weight classes hype and popularity wise. Which means that their p4p rank wont be as high. In regards to changing weight classes, I'm 99% sure nothing changes.

rankings are based on hype. simple math. the more fighters a weight-class has the more hype is available for the upper-echelon-fighters - and for that matter everybody else - in the weight-class ^^ .. because the "hype-pool" in that weight-class is bigger. every 0-0 fighter starts with a bit of hype that "trickles up" with every fight that is won within a weight-class. so the reason why the lower weight-classes dont get a fair-shake in the p4p-rankings in mma-tycoon is because their not as popular with the players.