NEW WEIGHT CLASS

sergio

42 members have voted

1. 1. Flyweight 125 pounds . You agree that would be interesting to a new weight class?

• Yes . It's always good to a better variety and more !
    • No .

Hello everyone!

I would like to be added to the game that a new weight class.

The category known in Brazil as the Flyweight (125 pounds).

It would be great value for small fighters.

With the possible update on more realistic measures of height and weight.

This category could be the best thing that ever happened to fighters with less than 165cm!

What do you think of the idea?

• Upvote 1

the problem for me is, 135 and 145 are already tiny compared to other weight classes, you are going to thin those out even more if you add flyweight class. the game is losing managers currently and adding a new weight class would not be smart at this time. its not that im against the idea...we just do not have enough managers in game to support another weight class (from what i have seen at least)

• Upvote 1

Like the UFC, I don't feel the lower classes have taken off enough yet to incorporate the 125lb division yet. Down the line it'd be fantastic but I think its just a little too soon

• Upvote 4

I think it's one of the better ideas I've heard in a while, however we don't have enough fighters in the smaller classes already. Plus here lately it seems as if we are losing managers and not gaining near as many as we are losing. I would however like to see this in the future!

You know..... this does bring up a good point....

I like this idea just fine ,,, if it wasn't for the obvious point of it would thin out an already thin division overall

but ... what if we added monetary incentive upon creation .... much akin to the boost in startup money based on where you create your fighter....

a simple ratio... i.e 400 extra for creating a fighter in the weight class with the least amount.of fighters. 300 for the second smallest.... 200 for the third.... etc...

that i think in time would help balance the divsions,,,,, and lead to an idea like this being a better option than it CURRENTLY IS

• Upvote 4

I like this idea just fine ,,, if it wasn't for the obvious point of it would thin out an already thin division overall

but ... what if we added monetary incentive upon creation .... much akin to the boost in startup money based on where you create your fighter....

a simple ratio... i.e 400 extra for creating a fighter in the weight class with the least amount.of fighters. 300 for the second smallest.... 200 for the third.... etc...

that i think in time would help balance the divsions,,,,, and lead to an idea like this being a better option than it CURRENTLY IS

gr8 idea imho.

great idea, you should create a thread for this.

as for this thread, i think a new weight division should be added some time in the future when membership increases.

• Upvote 1

this is a great idea!

good idea and is one that should be held onto, but currently like everyone else is saying, theres just not enough managers to support every weight class. months down the road, maybe a year? the game will be big enough to handle such a weight class.

but dam.... imagine watching a little 125lber fight in real life. thats small as hell lol..

• 1 month later...

So, would this kick in if you created a fighter that walked around at 125lbs or lower, at creation could cut to 125lbs, or potentially with Elite Conditioning could cut to 125lbs? What happens if the fighter gains weight and competes in the 135/145lb divisions?

I'm not sure this is a great idea. I think a better way to handle it is to simply wait until there are enough fighters to sustain the division naturally.

For the record, I'm not against the idea of a 125lb class, I just don't think there are enough fighters to warrant that particular division.

So, would this kick in if you created a fighter that walked around at 125lbs or lower, at creation could cut to 125lbs, or potentially with Elite Conditioning could cut to 125lbs? What happens if the fighter gains weight and competes in the 135/145lb divisions?

I'm not sure this is a great idea. I think a better way to handle it is to simply wait until there are enough fighters to sustain the division naturally.

For the record, I'm not against the idea of a 125lb class, I just don't think there are enough fighters to warrant that particular division.

i suppose it could be structured somehow so that they don't get the money until they have a fight in the division in question.