Partnership

dude321

i can't see it since i don't have a sup/clothing company, but it would only make sense that "org percentage" is the cut that the org gets (meaning the remaining percentage would go to you). if i recall correctly, the wiki states that a noob company should be asking for somewhere around a 20% cut, which means you would put around 80% in the org percentage section, and an established company should be asking for more like 50%, which means you would around 50% in the org percentage section.

Having just signed a partnership I saw it just the same way that Face Kicker just said and took 'Org Percentage' to mean just that, the cut of the money that the Org takes and I get the rest of it.

The way I read it, its my merch that is being sold (although it doesn't come out of my stock) so the Org is the one taking my stuff and I pay them a percentage for the privilage of selling to the people who go to their show