Sponsorship Ideas

I know Orgs have something similar to this from my brief experience helping out with CoV. Would it be possible to save "presets or templates" to sponsorships? It's a small thing, but could save some time on entering the same information repeatedly.

Also, I think but not 100% sure that this has been mentioned, but being able to sponsor fighters from their page. If they have open sponsor slots, to click on the banners and that would take you to the sponsor page with their ID entered? Something similar to this would also be a nice addition for sponsoring now that it is a little more important in my mind for the partnerships, etc. That way you don't have to toggle back and forth btw windows/tabs to copy/paste an ID and whatnot.

• Upvote 2

I think thats a great idea, also another thing that could be done is having a request sponsorship button on a companies page

This could be an interesting thing, if they were to click that button/link/whatever and enter a fighter ID it would go on a list that the company owner can see and sponsor from there.

• 1 month later...

Just a happy bump. :rolling:

I know not everything can happen, but still being hopeful for the ease of sponsoring. Would like to open up some more chat about this to see what others think could be useful. I'm still interested in personal messages as well as sponsor templates. The click a fighter banner to sponsor would be an extra bonus.