'Of the Year' Catagories

i know, i'm saying most threads didn't get that many replies ;)

you need 5 full pages to get to 100.

I still dont know if you are following me. I am saying a person can not vote for the winner if they do not have 100 posts on the forum.

I still dont know if you are following me. I am saying a person can not vote for the winner if they do not have 100 posts on the forum.

ooooooooooohh, lol, i thought you meant there needed to be 100 votes in order for an award to be given out. yeah maybe a min number of forum posts would be good, although there are a lot of people that just don't post very often so that might hurt more than it helps. maybe make it so that the in-game manager has to have a joined date that's at least 4 months old, or something like that.

• Upvote 1

ooooooooooohh, lol, i thought you meant there needed to be 100 votes in order for an award to be given out. yeah maybe a min number of forum posts would be good, although there are a lot of people that just don't post very often so that might hurt more than it helps. maybe make it so that the in-game manager has to have a joined date that's at least 4 months old, or something like that.

This, even 3 months would be sufficient. There are a lot of people who are not regular forum visitors and a lot who read them but don't post often

• Upvote 1

Obviously beat Org on the move was Hellbent acquiring Illuminati and Vendetta then the epic merger with Syn. :-P

I couldn't agree more, I mean, its not like any other orgs came out of nowhere; had several high profile mergers; amassed a huge roster and is currently in the top 5 worldwide. Congrats on your epic event gentlemen, the bar has been set.