Who has the highest opponent ranking?

With all this talk about rankings and taking tougher fights and things such as that, I'd love to know who has the highest opponent ranking. So far I obviously haven't looked into a great deal but the highest I've seen is Captain Lou at 256 or something along those lines. Does anyone know of anyone with a higher opponent ranking?

Best Competition

Ryan Minard (155)

Richard Davenport (183)

Avon Barksdale (202)

Pyynö Perkele (206)

Rehti Reijo (213)

Gunmetal Grey (218)

Boris Barbanov (218)

Barnabas Sackett (246)

Dwayne Perry (248)

Captain Lou (256)

Joshua Donovan (261)

Victor ViD (272)

Max Profit (275)

Opa Jokinen (278)

The Man (280)

Marvin Artist (282)

Petro Farantini (284)

Jp Siltala (284)

Matt Mac (286)

Hacksaw J.D. (291)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managercompetition.php?MgrID=804

While finding that page gives me a ton of respect for those guys like Avon, Ryan or Gunmetal for example, it equally makes me completely have no respect for Nicola. That is ridiculous.

tdiddy (DIDM) at one time had 89 as comp ranking -- that is the lowest i have seen

Fair play, that's impressive and not really something that can be manipulated as far as I'm aware. Comp ranking might not always be the greatest indication (A couple of QFC's can throw it out) but anyone with a low one certainly deserves credit.

Is TDiddy still around?

• Downvote 1

Fair play, that's impressive and not really something that can be manipulated as far as I'm aware. Comp ranking might not always be the greatest indication (A couple of QFC's can throw it out) but anyone with a low one certainly deserves credit.

Is TDiddy still around?

he was in chat other day -- was talking about coming back but not sure

While finding that page gives me a ton of respect for those guys like Avon, Ryan or Gunmetal for example, it equally makes me completely have no respect for Nicola. That is ridiculous.

he's a big reason why comp rating was implemented, to show just how bad his is in comparison to everyone else.

Best Competition

Ryan Minard (155)

Richard Davenport (183)

Avon Barksdale (202)

Pyynö Perkele (206)

Rehti Reijo (213)

Gunmetal Grey (218)

Boris Barbanov (218)

Barnabas Sackett (246)

Dwayne Perry (248)

Captain Lou (256)

Joshua Donovan (261)

Victor ViD (272)

Max Profit (275)

Opa Jokinen (278)

The Man (280)

Marvin Artist (282)

Petro Farantini (284)

Jp Siltala (284)

Matt Mac (286)

Hacksaw J.D. (291)

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managercompetition.php?MgrID=804

We all know a low ranking happens with QFC's etc. so not being on this list doesnt mean you arent a good manager, BUT you dont get on THIS list by fighting cans. These guys are consistently fighting the best fighters in the game. jbomb must have just missed this list at 305. Props to you and captain lou. When the number 1 manager is also on this list maybe there wont be any argument about him deserving that number 1 spot.

We all know a low ranking happens with QFC's etc. so not being on this list doesnt mean you arent a good manager, BUT you dont get on THIS list by fighting cans. These guys are consistently fighting the best fighters in the game. jbomb must have just missed this list at 305. Props to you and captain lou. When the number 1 manager is also on this list maybe there wont be any argument about him deserving that number 1 spot.

don't worry, i'll do that in a month or so :lol:

ok probably not :(

That's next on the agenda!!!... Look out over the next month or so for the "Stu Pidasol" double ;)

It's more easy to be in the top comp rating losing fights,than winning fights.

Let's say u fight someone rank#50 and ur #51 if u lose he will go up maybe like #40 but if u win he will probably drop like #100,so it will drop ur comp rating.

Opp ranking is calculed on what ranking is actually the manager u beat maybe one week ago.

It don't completly change ur op ranking but it play a bit.

So if u want high opp rank fighting good manager and lose is probably the best way.

I remember once i beat a high ranked manager 4times in a short period of times,he get these 4 loss and drop a lot in the ranking,by the same he mannage to drop my opp ranking,

that's funy let's call that the loser revenge :).

That's why opp rank is so great.

Look all these managers and u will see they recently get a lot of loss,it boost the rank of the managers they fight and boost their opp ranks.

Sorry for ruin that great feeling they had about being such badass,but sometimes it's better to tell the truth.

I know i'm right and if annyone in this bunch of happy loser want say something they still can try to fight my fighter

Machida The coward

I will give them a loss and cordially improve their opp ranking they like so much.

• Downvote 1

It's more easy to be in the top comp rating losing fights,than winning fights.

Let's say u fight someone rank#50 and ur #51 if u lose he will go up maybe like #40 but if u win he will probably drop like #100,so it will drop ur comp rating.

Opp ranking is calculed on what ranking is actually the manager u beat maybe one week ago.

It don't completly change ur op ranking but it play a bit.

So if u want high opp rank fighting good manager and lose is probably the best way.

I remember once i beat a high ranked manager 4times in a short period of times,he get these 4 loss and drop a lot in the ranking,by the same he mannage to drop my opp ranking,

that's funy let's call that the loser revenge :).

That's why opp rank is so great.

Look all these managers and u will see they recently get a lot of loss,it boost the rank of the managers they fight and boost their opp ranks.

Sorry for ruin that great feeling they had about being such badass,but sometimes it's better to tell the truth.

I know i'm right and if annyone in this bunch of happy loser want say something they still can try to fight my fighter

Machida The coward

I will give them a loss and cordially improve their opp ranking they like so much.

Big Pox wpould like to have that fight after i fight Fett. Bring him to CFC. BTW, yes guys with high Opp rank have some loss'. That is because they fight all comers and are fighting the best each and every fight. Those loss' wouldnt be there if they fought low ranked manager and bad fighters. Like the old saying goes in MMA. IF you aint losing you aint fighting anyone.

Already posted Guywaun Lopez Lopez and haven't got a response.

Yep but i didn't get what u told about ur pm.

I have 4 fighters free agents now and i get plenty pm,i don't want extra pm,i'm lazy.

I don't even ask anything to the org owner,i would love fighting ur fighter Lopez just ask to the org owner where my fighter is signed.

So first fight Lopez,cause he asked first ,then second fight(if they win both) Machida vs Pox.

Yep but i didn't get what u told about ur pm.

I have 4 fighters free agents now and i get plenty pm,i don't want extra pm,i'm lazy.

I don't even ask anything to the org owner,i would love fighting ur fighter Lopez just ask to the org owner where my fighter is signed.

So first fight Lopez,cause he asked first ,then second fight(if they win both) Machida vs Pox.

PM'ed Fatboy and Johnnie about it.