37 members have voted

1. 1. Should be allowed more companies?

• Yes
    • Yes, but many over the world so we can connect them
    • No
    • Not Bothered
  2. 2. Should Gym be able to compete for awards

3. 3. Should we be allowed to be employed by many companies

Let me know what you think, as i think this game is cool but it lacks gaming its just a game you play once a day when it could be much more (But i play it more than your average MMA Tycoon)

I think there are already to many companies for people to run more than one company, however if we were allowed to run more than one I would run and org to make money and a gym for my fighters to train in and get better. However I believe that would be the way most would do it as well. I'm not real sure how you would work out an award for gyms. As for being employed with more than one company I don't see anything wrong with it, other than people would be hired at 10-15 companies making the max every week at each.

• Upvote 1

Thanks for the reply, i agree there should be some sort of restrictions but i believe that a lot of players get fed up when they join, they make fighters, put them in QFC's before they understand the game and get BEAT all the time, then get the bored and leave

If the real tycoons could help the newbies (business wise), not just mentors, we could keep a lot of managers, and keep the game flowing, i had many companies asking for help, so i joined 1 thinking it would be ok to help a few companies, then realised i could only help that company (maybe we should only be able to help our alliance)but you cant add them to the alliance til they are proven otherwise it would affect the alliance ranking

Gyms - If we had some sort of ranking for gyms then fighters wouldn't just join the $600 gyms just because they have unlimited money but because of stats

Again thanks for the reply, i just want this game to grow, i play it all the time

• Upvote 1

I just wish I didn't have to wait 7 days to make a clothing company.

Making a bookie shouldn't mean you have to wait 7 days to create a different type of company..... I'm going to own both anyways so what's the point...............

Anyways, I think a few people who Mike liked were allowed 2 companies. I don't think that's a plausible route anymore though

Making a bookie shouldn't mean you have to wait 7 days to create a different type of company..... I'm going to own both anyways so what's the point...............

Anyways, I think a few people who Mike liked were allowed 2 companies. I don't think that's a plausible route anymore though

As far as I understand, this is not how it went down. In the very early days of the game, all vip managers were allowed to own more than one company. When that rule was changed, the managers who had 2 companies were allowed to keep them. The few that are left that still own 2 companies have owned those since the very beginning. At least that's the impression I'm under.

Do you not think we should all be allowed more companies and just restrict the money to be made, because the money isnt what we are fighting for

Thanks for the reply

Do you not think we should all be allowed more companies and just restrict the money to be made, because the money isnt what we are fighting for

Thanks for the reply

More companies would actually restrict the money that we can make as there would instantly be twice as much competition driving down the prices of all products and driving up the price of contracts due to increased competition. Everyone and their monther would have their own private gym.

There is a very good reason why we can only have 1 company.

having more than one company would ruin most of the networking part.. cos if you need something.. you simply create it and dont have to work on yer network, but... working for more than one companie would be veeeery useful.. it would make it so much easier to coordinate networks and would not imbalance the amount of companies...

i even think opening a org for example should be way more restricted than it is right now.. i dont even believe in "oh lets open a new org and get rich... and for real failing the org and ruining löotta ppls fighter starts and demotivating new players cos they experience a really bad management, since they accepted a contract with a noname org simply cos they didnt knew better. beeing able only to work for one companioe doesnt makes it easier...

to be honest i would allow ppl to work for at least 5 companies... and i would even go further and restrict new orgs to have a staff while founding with a min payment set by the game to nerv the moneymachines. maybe even a 6 month vip membership+50 fights experience before you get even allowed to found an org.

a money payment should be also a must for founding a org...it should be something a new player cant create in any way...we have way too much orgs now... and specially to much bad ones...not cos the managers are bad... simply cos they lack experience!

just my 2 cents...

As far as I understand, this is not how it went down. In the very early days of the game, all vip managers were allowed to own more than one company. When that rule was changed, the managers who had 2 companies were allowed to keep them. The few that are left that still own 2 companies have owned those since the very beginning. At least that's the impression I'm under.

yeah i was here at the start when you could have 2 companies and that is how it worked he just didnt take away someones company, nothing to do with who he likes.

• 3 weeks later...

More companies would actually restrict the money that we can make as there would instantly be twice as much competition driving down the prices of all products and driving up the price of contracts due to increased competition. Everyone and their monther would have their own private gym.

There is a very good reason why we can only have 1 company.

Sorry about the delay

But

Dont you think that adds to the competition, the one's who put the work in reap the rewards

Thanks

There is already a lot of competition, more companies would only make the competition unhealthy for the game economy. With a finite number of players there is a finite number of orgs that can exist. Competition would become very diluted and there would be no need for players to get paid to run private gyms.

I would open my own gym with my business partner and we would open a sham clothing or nutrition company and use our bankroll to send out sponsors, just to hype it up and get merchandise sales. There is a fine balancing act with the economy and how many companies there are. We can't just double the amount of companies without:

a) More company types

b ) More VIP's

Sorry man, this isn't gonna happen