dim but in a loveable way

colm

It means he isn't very bright, quite low intelligence so try to go 100% follow orders. I had a guy who got that message and he did ok for me once I stopped going with any shig

If hes a ground fighter, sack him.

I'd add if he is a ground fighter that uses submissions then he won't do so well at closing out matches, as intelligence is the most important hidden for that imo. However if he is a GnP fighter then there are options to negate the stupidness, just have to be really careful against top sub guys

If he is a grappler in general he is probably going to be a pain until he gets more experience because experience/intelligence are the most important hiddens for attack on the ground, for defense on the ground, heart is very important. but as mike towers stated, use follow orders and you will be okay for stand up fighting.

Just to add, I only say GnP you could be ok with as if you set your sliders right you can still smother a stand up fighter on the ground and keep him there though you may struggle to finish when youre fighting mid tier fighters and above