The $200k Bisping Bash!

Haven't we all, at some point, felt bad for Michael Bisping?

No? Well then, take a look at this!

http://clutch.mtv.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/henderson-bisping-gif.gif

Now that we're all on the same page, we should think about how much it would suck to fight in the UFC but not really be skilled at anything in particular. Just be Joe Average. Just be Michael Bisping.

I present to you, the first ever... Bisping Bash!

Screw sitting around worrying about aptitude and tickers and what-not. Screw nervously hoping you don't see more negative pops. Screw training for 2-3 years before actually starting to fight.

The concept is simple.

• Each participant will make an identical 25 year old fighter.
  • Each fighter will have 42 points in each primary, 44 points in each secondary and 44 points in each physical.
  • Each fighter will be set to "No Training" to make sure nobody learns shit.
  • Each fighter will have the same hiddens: KO Power, Granite Chin and Big Heart (since everyone picks those anyway).
  • Each fighter will be of the same height/weight (188cm/185lbs after our dear Count Bisping) and in the same city.

Once made, we'll take proof images to make sure nobody is cheating (it'd be damn lame for people to cheat anyway!). The fighters will take part in a league fighting weekly against each other and finally the best 2 will square off the in finals!

I'll give a prize of $200k to the winner from my side! It's the best test for a manager. Identical fighters with the only difference being hiddens and sliders. And well, we can't do shit about hiddens.

This is just an interest thread. If you'd be up for taking part in the whole thing, please post here!

PS: This is just an idea we came up with in chat. Prior credit must be given to Marble Madness who did pretty much the same thing.

Btw, if anyone has an org willing to host this or alternatively, is companyless and willing to make an org for this, do tell me.

Sponsored by:

http://mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1279005600160.png

160! - The best recovery money can buy!

• Upvote 1

London isn't a necessity, I'll figure out the city if there's enough interest. Doesn't really matter since nobody will be training or anything!

I thought the height/weight was obvious? We are making Bisping's after all! (I put it in the rules).

If anyone has any ideas, please post them here or PM me. It's absolutely open to suggestions! And if you wish to sponsor anything, feel free to message me!

I'm interested!

I assume this will take place in London?

I also assume we'll have a standardize Weight and Height as well? (Bisping is 188 cm and 185 lb so that would be appropriate!)

Good addition, I hadn't considered this but I'm all for it on both size and location.

Except the winner, for he shall be The King of the Bispings!

Also, someone asked me why not 20 or 22 since its better long term. Just remember, the guys wont be training at all for a fair while. Their skills will also be absolutely Joe Average. It's not like they can be converted into long-term fighters or anything.

That said, if the first one happens and turns out well, we can surely do a second after and people could re-use fighters and what-not!

I know my org would be very interested in hosting this. Could really use the extra fighters on the roster. Would also be willing to chip in another 200k on top of the prize if selected to host.

Well, it looks like there's interest alright.

Keep posting if there's interest just so I can gauge what all we'll need for this.

On the subject of the org hosting this, let me evaluate it. Thing, we'll probably need 10 fights or so each week. So it'll have to be one entire card solely through this tournament. That's why I feel like a fresh org might be the best way about it.

Well, it looks like there's interest alright.

Keep posting if there's interest just so I can gauge what all we'll need for this.

On the subject of the org hosting this, let me evaluate it. Thing, we'll probably need 10 fights or so each week. So it'll have to be one entire card solely through this tournament. That's why I feel like a fresh org might be the best way about it.

My orgs only had 10 events so it's VERY fresh :)