Calling all Kickboxers!

bump... is this tournament gonna happen? There are only ten people right now

Fingers crossed mate, give me a few more days. We can run it with 16 but a reduced prizepool. I'm disappointed with the response tbh.

Fingers crossed mate, give me a few more days. We can run it with 16 but a reduced prizepool. I'm disappointed with the response tbh.

It is not because of you. There are just so many tournaments going on right now, and everyone is trying to get a piece of the KT pie since we now have official rules for it. I don't think the market can handle this many tournaments all at once.

This tournament is the KT Pie. 500k.

Good point, sir.

Although not everyone goes for the money. Some people have orgs they favor, so it still splits up the pool of available fighter slots when there are so many tournaments going on at the same time. Plus, some people may have already committed to other tournaments beforehand or without seeing this one.

The problem for me is that all my guys that i would enter are tied up in contracts with multiple fights left on their deal so there isnt much i can do to help you. and i was just speaking for me not others. sometimes its just bad timing to do a tourney like this and i think right now is a bad time to do this

The problem for me is that all my guys that i would enter are tied up in contracts with multiple fights left on their deal so there isnt much i can do to help you. and i was just speaking for me not others. sometimes its just bad timing to do a tourney like this and i think right now is a bad time to do this

I thought the timing would be perfect, with KT being announced, was sure someone wanted to make a name for themselves in the kickboxing world. Might be wrong.

I thought the timing would be perfect, with KT being announced, was sure someone wanted to make a name for themselves in the kickboxing world. Might be wrong.

that is true that with KT being announced people would want to make a name for themselves however its beginning to seem like that fighters are unable to free themselves from contracts without throwing a wrenching into that orgs plans or ideas