Opa Jokinen

Tolonen has an opponent coming up from ONI's new year card. After that I'll take on Paulsen again. With Tolonen I can always catch you before you get to his chin.

And thanks for the credits Judoka.

Tolonen has an opponent coming up from ONI's new year card. After that I'll take on Paulsen again. With Tolonen I can always catch you before you get to his chin.

They're both fighting NYE, so let's do it! Always a honor (and a headache) to fight you, sir.

Wow. 3 of the top 5 P4P is a crazy huge accomplishment! Congrats Opa! Thats truly amazing. And what makes it even more amazing is that you;ve done it without causing a shit storm of controversy about ducking opponents. Congratulations dude!!

Kalle beat ONI's MW champ to get himself up to #2 p4p. It was a good win. We will need to get McPherson's rank back up and maybe he can challenge you again some day when the hype makes sense again. In the meantime it is up to Oliveira ( or Sugawara ) to avenge Ian's honor. :D Good luck. It should be an exciting fight. Also, congratulations on getting 3 guys in to top 5. That is no easy task, and you have not been taking easy fights. My hat goes off to you.