Rising Sun Grappling Tournament

skintchicken

Can I enter two fighters? If so then,

Bolo Yeung (117441) would also like to join.

• Upvote 1

i'm sorry, but only one fighter per manager is allowed. if you would rather yeung participate instead of penn just let me know and i will change the name and link on the first page.

OK cool, Steel Penn will fight. Thank you.

b/c it is so hard to get the 2 last spots filled i am changing the rule about one manager having more than one fighter in this GP. steel peen will have 2 guys in this.

i don't know how i can randomly seed the tournament now b/c any manager that has 2 guys in this should have them on opposite sides of the bracket to lessen the chance of them having to fight each other. any suggestions on how to randomly seed the brackets while keeping fighters with the same manager on opposite sides of the bracket are welcome.

also, i am looking at a feb. 4 start date just so you know.

Looking forward to the first round match ups! Steel Penn is ready.

• Upvote 1

Lastly, the following are the rules regarding slider settings:

1. 100% Follow my orders

2. 100% Stick to gameplan (both in General)

3. 100% Try takedowns

4. 100% Go to ground (from clinch)

5. 100% Stay on ground

was wondering why 100% stay on ground? -- sometimes its easier to escape a bad position by standing up rather than sweeping or advancing position or having ref stand up the fight -- im cool either way was just wondering

PBR, scotty is right about why i chose to make it 100% stay on the ground. i want it to be more about ground slider competence and ground fighting skills than wrestling spamming (not saying that was your plan, but i could see some people getting TDs, standing up, and repeating that over and over to secure a win). i understand that not everyone would've tried that (if anyone at all), but it would be too hard to stop someone from doing it without making everyone follow the same rule.

good luck, everyone!

The reigning champ has been unseated. Congrats to Chuck for getting the monkey (pardon the pun) off his back. Best of luck to all the others and a word of advice...look out for Allgood. :coffee:

I would like to say congrats to "The Border Fox" Martin O Neill (51803) he took Steel Penn's red belt and stuffed it right up his, well you know.

Winning by way of Submission (Guillotine) @ 9:34 in the first round. Great work, good luck in the next round.

• Upvote 1

I would like to say congrats to "The Border Fox" Martin O Neill (51803) he took Steel Penn's red belt and stuffed it right up his, well you know.

Winning by way of Submission (Guillotine) @ 9:34 in the first round. Great work, good luck in the next round.

Thank you Steel, i was really worried going into that fight. though it was sad to see that the reigning grappling champion lost in the first round