ATTACK FIGHT LEAGUE

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/13888673691327418898attack1c.png

LIGHTWEIGHT TITLE ON THE LINE AT AFL 33!

The Can (10-1), AFL's longest reigning lightweight champion will be entering the cage on Friday night looking to defend his title against "The Nigerian Nightmare" Kenneth Omeruo (8-1). Both fighters have been making a name for themselves on this season of The Island, The Can's only loss is against #2 p4p ranked fighter Dominic Berzins (8-0) who currently has a flawless MMA record while Kenneth Omeruo's only loss was against Billy Hill (7-5), a fight which he was controlling until he got submitted in the second round. Since then, Billy Hill has faded into obscurity losing 3 fights in a row.

The Can is one of the most dangerous men in the Lightweight division on The Island. Nearly every single one of his fights he has finished his opponent by KO/TKO and so he has the power in his hands to get a quick win. According to statistics, he hasn't been taken down once in his entire MMA career to date. A remarkable stat which is surely one of the reasons why he has been so successful. He faced Dominic Berzins in his last fight and was cut open, knocked down and rocked all within the first round, which leaves a lot of MMA fans across the world wondering just how good is The Can's chin is.

The fighter who will most likely provide us with the answer to that is the man they call "The Nigerian Nightmare" Kenneth Omeruo. Not much is known about this guy before he arrived on The Island for Season 2 roughly 6 months ago but what we know now is that this guy can fight! Kenneth hasn't been one to finish his fights, with only 2 of his 8 wins being finishes, however that doesn't mean his fights aren't entertaining. He's usually coming out getting in the face of opponents, putting them under pressure with a range of strikes. His biggest threat is his kicks. A lot of his past opponents have learnt the hard way just how lethal they can be, as they've been seen limping out of the cage after fighting him, usually with a purple swollen leg due to the damage from Kenneth's kicks. Don't let his record fool you, the guy has power and you just have to watch his last two fights where he rocked both of his opponents.

I guess we are all wondering just how strong Kenneth's chin is as well, he's never been rocked before although he has been cut open in the past. Perhaps The Can will be the man to really test Kenneth's chin or maybe The Can will spend the night instead chasing shadows. All I know is that this main event fight at AFL 33 will be one that no MMA fan in the world will want to miss because if they do, there's a good chance they're going to miss something special.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/30/30w41.jpg

Fernando Silva (3-3 MMA 1NC, 1-3 AFL):

Hello dears, I wanna say sorry, to all my fans for this fight, my gameplay was bad, Chuck Silva is a bad fighter and i think, the owners of AFL give me in next my fight chance for

revange, and then i win this fight by KO in first round.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/13890303632114.png

Kenneth Omeruo
26 year old
155lbs
8-2

"I think I'm actually still feeling the effects from that TKO loss. I knew it was going to be a tough fight tonight, The Can is extremely explosive and I can tell you that from my own experiences. I want to say good luck to The Can as he should be moving on to the finals at the end of the season. Hopefully I will be able to join him there but I'll need to pick up a couple of wins before this season ends."

dirtyh.png

(The Can's leg after taking a beating from Lee)

The Can put his 155 lb title on the line tonight against Bruce Lee in what would be The Can's 5th title defense. As well as being the champion, The Can was also undefeated it AFL, his only lose coming to IFF 145 lb Champion Dominic Berzins in a superfight between AFL and IFF. Bruce Lee had been making his was up the ranks winning his last 4 fights against top ten competiton, two of which scored KO of the night. Two of the best 155 lb fighters were set to face of in an epic fight to see who would be Champion.

Round one started out with no feeling out process what so ever. The Can can straight at Lee with combos and big punches to the head and body while Lee fired back with hard kicks to the legs and body as well as a few decent punches of his own. At around 2:36 of rd 1 The Can caught Lee with his hands a little low and made him pay for it by nearly knocking Lee down but Lee was able to regain his footing and get himself together. The rest of the round seen The Can land a few more pretty good looking shots as well as some landing for Lee. The Can appeared to take round 1

Round two and we are right back to the action, The Can looking to utilize his boxing advantage by throwing some fast hands while Lee was trying to work the leg kicks. Lee definitely has a good chin, we have seen The Can put people to sleep with his fists and Lee appears to take his shots with no problem. The legs kicks from Lee were beginning to take a toll on The Can, he was beginning to limp a little. 2:57 of Rd 2 and BOOM!! Lee hits The Can with a Kick right to the face and The Can is busted open. Good chin showed by The Can for staying standing after that big shot. The rest of the round was Lee hitting some Leg kicks and a few hard body kicks, and The Can landing 1 or 2 shots before the end of the round.

The Can's cut is looking better than it did at the end of round two and doesnt seem to be causing much problems so the round is off with no problem. Lee really began to open up in Rd 3 hitting a lot of hard leg kicks, The Cans leg noticeably turning black and blue. Lee's face beginning to swell as well from the hard punches from the Champ. More hard kicks from Lee has The Can also taking some decent punches to the face, something we usually dont see. Another awesome round for mma fans and another round that Lee appeared to win

Now into the Championship rounds, the first time for Lee. Lee came out aggressive with the leg like trying to destroy The Can's legs. The leg kicks are having a huge impact on this fight, Lee was landing some big punches that probably wouldnt have landed had The Can's legs not been so damaged. Lee dropped The Can to the mat with a huge leg kick but Can popped back up. The Can really favoring that leg now. The Can took a really hard looking kick right to the ribs man that had to hurt. Lee lands another big head kick but The Can shows his toughness and keep coming forward

The final rounds opens up with Lee missing a jab and a low kick then BAM! hits The Can with a huge spinning backfist that lands flush, how The Can ate that is mind blowing. Lee still hitting a lot of leg kicks and The Can has to know that he is losing this fight. The Can really pushing the pace now looking for that haymaker to end this fight. 2:54 of Rd 5 and The Can hits Lee with huge right hook that drops him to one knee. Lee has to be careful here, The Can has the power to end the fight at any time with a well placed shot. The rest of the round was more Leg kicks and a nice overhand right from Lee. The end of the round and The Can can barely make his way to his corner. His leg is badly bruised,you know he will be on cruches for the next few day no doubt.

The judges score the fight: 47 : 49, 46 : 49, 46 : 49 all in favor of the new AFL Lightweight Champion , Bruce Lee!

Lee had this to say in a post fight interview with MMA times reporter Norman Reeves.

Norman: What does this win mean to you?

Lee: This win means everything to me, It was my goal to become Champion and i have finally done it!

Norman: This was a fight that a lot of fans were looking forward to, The Can being one of the most popular champions on The Island as well as being Undefeated in all his fights for AFL, and you being the clear #1 contender. You two delivered one hell of a show that should definitly be considered for fight of the night.

Lee: Yeah the fans deserve a show, thats what they pay all that money for. I did my part and so did The Can, he is one hell of a fighter as well. I mean to go undefeated for so long thats says something in itself about the kind of fighter that he is. Tonight was just my night, my trainers and I have been studing him for a long time now and always felt that I matched up really well with him. Kenneth Omeruo also gave me a little bit of a blueprint on how to take The Can out so i got to say thanks for that. Now its off to the afterparty to kick back and enjoy some downtime

• Upvote 1

• 2 months later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/21/21w20.jpg

Ray Rice

OK so I got booted out of the NFL... now it's time to smack the ho's of the AFL. I am hereby p..p..pet.. whatever... I want the AFL to allow fights inside of elevators, thats where I do my best ho smacking. When we get to the arena, don't let me see you in an elevator.. 'cause if you a ho, and in an elevator, you goin down.

Ray Rice

OK so I got booted out of the NFL... now it's time to smack the ho's of the AFL. I am hereby p..p..pet.. whatever... I want the AFL to allow fights inside of elevators, thats where I do my best ho smacking. When we get to the arena, don't let me see you in an elevator.. 'cause if you a ho, and in an elevator, you goin down.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096238538105.gif

Bo Dallas

Hey I thought you were Black? Now your white as Rice

Ray Rice

That's how I roll yo, bitches dont know bout my power til they feel it you feel me BO?

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14096238538105.gif

Bo Dallas

Well good luck buddy, I dont think there are any elevators on the island but the cages are pretty small so maybe you can visualize that your in an elevater and knock some bitchs the fuck out! Holla! Holla! Holla!

• 1 month later...

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/0/14077486028806.jpg

Jet Hemi

5-0

Cant wait to get back in the cage and beat the shit out of somebody. Big fight coming up on the 25th for the 135 title at AFL. Be the toughest fight I've hard whilst smashing shit on the island. Hope Bond is ready for a beat down. The fight is going to be either a KO or Sub of the night show.

Till then keep training hard and partying harder

Jet Hemi

5-0

Cant wait to get back in the cage and beat the shit out of somebody. Big fight coming up on the 25th for the 135 title at AFL. Be the toughest fight I've hard whilst smashing shit on the island. Hope Bond is ready for a beat down. The fight is going to be either a KO or Sub of the night show.

Till then keep training hard and partying harder

http://www.mmatycoon.com/gallery/29/29w1.jpg

DARTH VADER

Your looking at the Real # 1 135lb fighter right here! I would beat your ass any day of the week!

Jet Hemi 6-0

135lb Champ

#1 P4P on the island

Darth Vader comes to my house to talk shit, you aint nothing little man. Beat the shit out of punks like you everyday before breakfast. Think you man enough to challenge me, you better get your ass to the top so I can smash your face in at the island finals. Until then I will party hard, consume copious amounts of island drugs and beat the shit out of any body who wants to try take this belt.

Today Attack Fight League came to terms with former Ultimate XC Super Heavyweight San Terra. Terra is currently 4-0-0 and has looked very promising in the early stages of his career, fiercely private... Terra was approached to comment but refused instead sending his manager to act as his mouth piece.

Dave Gill: "Today Attack Fight League signed my client San Terra to a very lucrative contract. A 300lb wrecking ball who has dominated all that have been placed in front of him... A knock out machine that is only happy when engaged in the beautiful barbaric dance that is MMA. Built for combat and destruction my client is eagerly anticipating the brave or stupid soul that will be his first victim!"

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/manager_avatars/1413865312nn.png

My name is Aaron Blake and I am bringing you an amazing card full of great fights that could go either way which makes it so much more exciting to watch. Title eliminators and grudge matches are all part of this card that cannot disappoint!

170 lbs bout: Psycho Island (3-0) vs John McEnroe (1-2)

155 lbs bout: Gonzo Jackman (3-0) vs Carl Sheppards (2-1)

155 lbs bout: Zoran Jolevi (1-0) vs Vladimir Bednyakov (1-3)

170 lbs bout: Buff Crow (1-0) vs Radamel Di Maria (0-0)

205 lbs bout: Bing Bong (2-2) vs Damian Koza (2-1)

170 lbs bout: Timir Almaev (3-2) vs Tyron Lawler (2-2)

Timir "The Choke" Almaev is an exciting AFL fighter who is looking to get back on winning track by getting a win against Tyron Lawler. Timir is mostly a counter fighter who will try to take you down throughout the fight and he is very succesfull at it, his submission skills are very good and he puts all his gameplan into either tearing his opponent up untill and win a decision victory or submit the opponent in a brutal way. Tyron Lawler on the other hand is boxer, wrestler and a white belt BJJ fighter, now that is very impressive and we could very well see this fight become a submission contest between the two fighters in which anyone could win. Lawler has more hype than Almaev because he is coming of a beautiful victory over Fukama Akiyama and he wants to extend that winning streak and go up the ladder in 170 pounds division and maybe become a potential threat to the champion Sam MacLeod. I think that Tyron has what it takes to defeat Almaev and I am sticking with that prediction no matter what.

155 lbs bout: Jason Smith (2-1) vs Matt Chiasson (1-1)

Chiasson is making this his second consecutive fight in AFL with a record of 1 loss and 0 wins. He started of great in his career with a TKO win but he made his debut at Attack Fight Night 10 and he lost via decision to Dick Castle. Jason Smith had a complete different story. When he joined AFL he went full throttle and got a submission victory in first round over Diego Rodriguez which gave him a ton of confidence for this fight that he will definitely need. Chiasson is a brawler and a good wrestler with quite nice submission skills but he has a hidden weapon and that is his boxing that seem to improve with every fight. Jason Smith relies a lot on his boxing and submission skills which are quite good but might not cut it in this fight, he will need to make a good gameplan and stick to it otherwise he will fall victim to Chiasson. I give this fight to Chiasson but it could definitely go either way.

135 lbs bout: Edson Santos (5-1) vs Neil Drake (3-0)

Could this be any clearer title eliminator fight? Both fighters have a huge following of fans and are greatly hyped by many so one of these two guys will definitely challenge the champion Jet Hemi in the future. 135 division is getting hotter and hotter with these new guys joining in from everywhere, guys like Darth Vader and this man Edson Santos. Edson Santos is a submission genius who either wins or losses by it, he is very good at takedowns and he relies on his counter fighting that eventually leads him to a submission attempt. Much like him Neil Drake is a submission artist too holding 3 wins and 0 losses, all those wins of course came via submission and one of those wins earned him a sub of the night award. Drake is an incredibly intelligent fighter that seem to be improving many aspects of his game in each fight, right now he is a decent wrestler which will help him with his takedowns which will lead his opponent to scream in pain while he taps out. Edson is a favorite to win in this fight but I have to go with Neil Drake on this one. I just feel that he has that something which will help him get a win in this fight.

Ladies and gentleman this is a great card that will help us separate the strong from the weak and lead us into exciting new AFL time that will without any doubt be extremely exciting. This fight card will happen October 30, 2014 in The Underground at The Island and be sure to check it out!

Dave GIll: "Singed and confirmed, November ninth has a true clash of the Titans booked to the Attack Fight League card. Two super heavyweight Leviathans set to stand toe to toe in the octagon. My client San Terra eagerly anticipates these bout and hopes that his opponent Magnus Cross can offer him the true challenge that four opponents have failed to do. Only 10 days separate these two monsters of men and the Attack Fight League is about to witness the level of combat which has not been seen since Godzilla took on Rodan. Until November ninth myself and my client San Terra will bid the rest of the combatants involved in matches, in the mean time, good luck."