Skateboarding sim?

easedel

I've never heard of one. Probably because it would be the most boring sim in the world. I just can't see how they could make one fun...reading a PBP on a skate session? Bah!

yeah its called skateboard park tycoon, but I dont think it's what your looking for, you build and manage skateparks. You make money from characters on the game skating there. Its not really anything like mmatycoon

Sheesh, because you guys aren't interested in the idea you mock him. :P

To answer your question, I don't know of any. But I agree that it doesn't sound too interesting. Skate games are cool, but a skate sim?

If you have a ps3 or xbox 360, buy Skate 2, probably the best skate game ever to be released, EVER. It's AMAZING.

Why would I read the first post, when the topic title says everything you need to know.

Because the title doesn't tell you everything you need to know, perhaps? :P

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
...Why doesn't your PS3 play blu-ray discs?

cause the blu ray in my system was crap.

sorry forgot about this thread but yea, the ps3 aint that reliable like people say. the older models 60 and 80g with the backwards comp are starting to show up as failing the last few months..the hardware used in it ( blu ray drive ) is shit on a good bunch of them. has a short cycle life, meaning the diode is burning out fast

toss in the poor sodder used on the motherboard along with the cheap thermal paste, those models from around late 07/early 08 are starting to break down now.

if your ps3 starts to do these things:

1. freeze

2. sound stutters & system freezes

3. error when trying to read a disc on the XMB

4. randomly restarting

5. flashing red light

6. flashing yellow light

your ps3 is on its way out and will die soon.

sadly sony refuses to admit there was defective hardware used & considering most of these problems are showing up after the 1 year warranty ( 12-18 months after first use ) they are charging customers $150 for repair.

that alone is a joke because they are repairing the old model ps3s with old model ps3 parts..then they give you a 90 warranty, so if that refurbished system fails on day 100, another $150 to fix it.

they have no customer service. their CS is the tech service center. you can complain all you want but they cant do anything. they wont waive the 150 repair fee, they still lay blame on the failures due the poor customer maintenance. its total fucking bullshit. its going to take a class action suit on sony.

i finally caved and paid the 150 to fix my machine, i sent my machine in on the 8th, i got it back the 13th..3 hours later after recieving it, it died. Yellow light of death along with overheating. my console shuts off after being on for a minute.

now i have to send it back again and at this rate, wait for the next one to break and hope it breaks before 90 days. i am actually thinking of just overheating it purposely every 80 days. they want to try to blame their faulty product on me, offer no compesation and send me broken shit, well fuck em.