New City!

How about new city in MMATycoon to put competition on the higher level?

As am Pole my position is Warsaw, our capital city.

MMA is fairly popular in Poland.

We have world-wide known KSW federation (biggest star - Mamed Chalidov top fighter 185 ibs outside UFC), Drwal, Soczynski, Jewtuszko fought in UFC

Also there is a lot of polish dudes in MMaTycoon with Polish Alliance as an example.

If am thinking about other possible cities, its hard to find better than Warsaw on the world map unless Berlin or Moscov (in Asia or Africa MMA its not so popular, 4 US cities is ok for now, rest european are not so strong as long as we talk about MMA)

What do you think about that?

• Downvote 1

I'd like to see a new city!!

Some citys are over populated and would add more enjoyment imo.

I'd rather see Singapore though.

the cities just seem to be overcrowded when i started there were 10,000 managers (though A LOT were multis) and mike said at the time that we needed to be closer to 12,000 before a new city was added (that 12,000 is coming from my memory so it may or may not be accurate) i would rater see a city between st pete and tokyo dont really care which

the cities just seem to be overcrowded when i started there were 10,000 managers (though A LOT were multis) and mike said at the time that we needed to be closer to 12,000 before a new city was added (that 12,000 is coming from my memory so it may or may not be accurate) i would rater see a city between st pete and tokyo dont really care which

We can count managers from here. It look like it is less than 7000 managers now. Maybe most of multis and not active acc was removed.

Still i think one additional city could be added soon and it could be Warsaw.

I don't know if Warsaw is a good choice or not. Seems to me that it is too bunched up with all the other European cities.

warwynd, its actually 4, Montreal is not in the US. the US cities are New York, LV, LA and Hilo

If Mike decide to add a city we might vote for one.

WE can make a list.

Warsaw is my favourite one

also some sense have: Moscov, Berlin, Bangkok, maybe Singapore (not a fan of the last).

Hong Kong and Shanghai are big and both in asia - but no powerhouse in the real MMA world.

Moscow and Berlin makes no sense. We already have a million cities in the area.

c'mon are you serious? It's pretty obvious that it must be more cities from North America and Europe than from rest of the world.

When Amsterdam was opened, Bangkok was the #2 vote getter. Bangkok will be the next city unless Mike changes his mind.

Next time (possibly - soon) when new city will be put into he game will be one more voting i suppose

No need for a new city at all.

Actually I agree with this, but if and when a new city is added I was merely tossing a few suggestions out. I think that adding another city means that many more orgs and thins things out more then they a;ready are. Right now I just don't think we need any more.