Ironhand Fightwear NY

lordweird

Sorry guys.

Consider this whole program (and my participation on the MMATycoon forums) cancelled. I have worked too hard on everything and I was dumb to think I could do anything but make people think of this as a free VIP deal. That's why I added extra stipulations at the end. To see who checks. After hours and hours of waiting and nothing on here and my newbie guide I am just really going to spend my time typing elsewhere

I will find a way to reward Wylliemma and db1996 then will likely be selling the company. I will just work on my fighters and use my real life cash to keep MY VIP going.

These forums are a ghost town and basically the top 20 managers dictating who posts and the attitude they post with. I even got caught up in the hating Jacky trend because thats all I saw before I signed up for forums and figured it was the norm.

Anyway you can PM me if you want but I doubt anyone will read this anyway. I'll see you guys and your fighters in the cage :)

Our two winning managers, General Mills and Sub Zero have received their VIP from winning the Ironhand VIP lottery! Congratulations again and enjoy your time.

For the next ones, only one winner will be announced so that I can do the lottery more often. That is basically $$FREE VIP$$. Stay tuned for the next lottery is very very very soon. As long as my company doesn't go down.

Long live Ironhand!

Thanks for the VIP. This guy is legit! I'd buy from him. :)

Sorry guys.

Consider this whole program (and my participation on the MMATycoon forums) cancelled. I have worked too hard on everything and I was dumb to think I could do anything but make people think of this as a free VIP deal. That's why I added extra stipulations at the end. To see who checks. After hours and hours of waiting and nothing on here and my newbie guide I am just really going to spend my time typing elsewhere :P

I will find a way to reward Wylliemma and db1996 then will likely be selling the company. I will just work on my fighters and use my real life cash to keep MY VIP going.

These forums are a ghost town and basically the top 20 managers dictating who posts and the attitude they post with. I even got caught up in the hating Jacky trend because thats all I saw before I signed up for forums and figured it was the norm.

Anyway you can PM me if you want but I doubt anyone will read this anyway. I'll see you guys and your fighters in the cage :D

I've reordered stock but won't be promoting through here. It's too spammy. I also want to open a gym for my alliance. I do not have quite enough funds. So if anyone is interested in buying Ironhand let me know. It will be a reasonable price.

I am moving onto other projects with MMATycoon including helping newbies. I need someone for a project. You don't have to be good at Mike's game, just want to put in some work for greater good. So that 20 people don't run these forums. I actually like jacky now, he's not bad at all.