Dynamic Fighting Championship

A2TheJizzle

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/1330980305wefinishfights.jpg

We Finish Fights Presents:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/company/logo/1330980275Logo.jpg

DYNAMIC FIGHTING CHAMPIONSHIPS

Come one, and Come all, to a New ORG opening its Doors in the mean streets of London.

From two of the Owners of London's Famous Heroic Warrior Championship comes a new ORG to fill the Void.

Dynamic Fighting Championship is ALWAYS on the look out for new fighters, of any weight class, of any age, size, shape, talent, race, background, win / loss record, style and frame of mind

Are you looking to test out a project in a one fight deal but want more money and a more even fight then the QFC?

Are you a manager looking to test out an older fighter after a losing streak and looking for a one fight deal?

Have you just picked up a Free Agent and want to see what he is like and after a one fight deal?

Do you have a new fighter, and fancy your chance at becoming one of Dynamic FC's first champions?

Do you have a old fighter you want to fight to earn you money, before you do the money Laundering of all his cash before you cut him, put him on a plane, and send him on a beach somewhere?

Are you just wanting to see what the fuss is about in the Brawling city of the World, LONDON!?

If the answer to any of the above questions is YES, or even NO, send me a PM and we can work out a contract.

With Big Events, Partnerships and future Tournaments to be announced, Dynamic FC will live upto its name.

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...

What can you expect from a new Org? Great fights? Sexy Ring girls? Drunk fat guys saying they could fight better than guys who fight for a living? A new writer to do a preview and a review of the event? A baby with a machine gun? How about all that!!! Well...maybe not the Sexy ring girls part, just picture the fat guys holding the signs up without their shirts on! Yeah This is Dynamic Fighting Championship based in the beautiful heart of England. Who is excited for this? I am want to know why? Because the card here is filled with future talent and at least two future champions as well as past champions! These are the types of fights i absolutely love and look forward to watching. My name is BrotherHec and im here to write this preview for the New Dynamic FC for Aaron Jason the owner and his partner my good friend Sub Zero! Please take the time to read this because it has taken me well over a few hours to write this and if you like it, hate it, love it, peed on it, stripped on it or just used it to wipe your butt let me know how you like it and please enjoy the fights. Before the fights however i want to wish a very good luck on all the managers and their fighters for this weekend. Lets get started!

Fight #5 George Austin VS Kevin Born

Ok Serious question. Is it to early to call the fight of the night? Yes? Ok then i wont call it ill just tell you this fight is going to be the fight of the night. If it isnt the fight of the night it willl be because these two put to much heart in the first round that the other rounds couldnt hold their stamina. These two men are looking to make a name for themselves. You see they both have 1 professional fight and neither of them won. In all actuality its really kind of sad how they lost, i mean one was submitted while the other was beaten and the referee had called the fight over. Now generally, when a fighter suffers from a TKO he has a hard time coming back to his feet and im quite curious if that will be the case here. See, Kevin Born, the one that suffered the TKO, is an impressive brown belt practioncener in the art of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and with that he has probably felt very comfortable coming into this fight seeing as George Austin was submitted by Monte Boam a purple belt in BJJ. So, yes of course he has an advantage there. See the beauty of watching new guys fight is simple really, you can never really expect what a new guy will do. See they win or lose their first fight and traditionally they want to try something different. This case they will seeing as they both lost their first fight and they are fighting an opponent who is skilled in the areas they are not. I think this fight will generally come down to the training camps and how they have been preparing for this fight. This for me is huge, one guy trains out of a broken down old retired fighter gym while the other trains at a legit fighters gym that his manager makes sure he has the money for. Now out of simple curiosity who would you bet your money on? The poor gym fighter or the elite gym fighter? Now that i have that thrown out of the way i would like to give you my prediction. PREDICTION: Kevin Born will win this fight. Long term down the road Austin will be the better fighter but right now Born is to skilled for him. Sure Austin has the striking down to a T, personally i have done muay thai all my life and from experience if a guy takes you to the floor and even if he is a Yellow Belt in BJJ he will woop that booty and this guy, Kevin Born is a brown belt. I cant see this fight turning out well for Austin.

Fight#4 Chada Zdr VS Big Black

Chada Zdr Vs Big Black....WTF? Who were these guys parents? Did Sub Zero and the Aaron Jason get together and put the two weirdest named fighters together to fight each other?! Oh my gosh what ever im not dealing with that. Lets move on to what we actually know about these two fighters and what we can expect to happen. Together these two fighters come in with a combined record of 3 and 7. Can we expect an exciting fight? Nope. In fact Chada Zdr has not won a fight since his unanimous decision against Philips which was his first fight. Rumors have circulated that Chada has actually not been training for this fight, which in reality is sad because he has so much talent. Again those are just rumors he could be taking a day or week off trying to find a new gym after the fight. Ill tell you something though if he really has not been training dont expect him to win this fight. Coming off of 4 losses in a row? What kind of motivation do you have to continue to do this Zdr? Big Black on the other hand is hard at work at Darkos Elite Gym. Now the thing about Darkos is that its not your average persons gym. It is meant for serious fighters that are willing to bleed not only in the cage but during training as well. If you think for one moment that Big Black is wasting his time taking this fight easy you better think again. Honestly Big Black has probably spilled big blood everyday for training because he certainly didnt have it easy in there. Now these two men really need to step up their game. They cant continue to lollygag around and lose fights and win fights here and there, they need winning streaks and both of these guys are coming off of a losing streak so for one of these men the reality of how serious this actually is, will start to kick in. PREDICTION: Big Black is going to take this fight to the ground and TKO Zdr with Strikes. Why because its happened to Zdr twice in a row now and Big Black has better wrestling to get Zdr there. Now what if he chooses to stand? I feel he will have nothing to worry about there as well. I think His striking is top notch compared to Zdr.

Fight #3 Howard Wolowitz VS Mr E

Really? Wolowtiz and E?! What kind of last names are these? At least this is the last time this will happen for this card. Alright these names continue to distract me from the business at hand. Lets get down to business...Former RAFL Champion Mr E is one of the more well rounded fighters on this card. Suprised to see him fighting on the first card? No not me. This guy will be a huge name in the soon to be fast growing org and i think we will eventually be looking at a future champion. He has almost all of what it takes to not only make it far into this business but become an absolute legend. Wolowitz a man who has yet to have the oppurtunity to fight in a title fight will be fighting a former champion. For Wolowitz this is huge people will be paying attention to this fight and learning how he turns out come fight night. Wolowitz will have the oppurtunity to show people that he wants to be in the top of the division and if he beats the riddle, Mr E, he will be up there without a doubt. Although his last five fights went straight to a decision i cant help but feel that Wolowitz is absolutely ready for this fight that he has been training in every area of his game to be coming out for a win against Mr E. Even more so i think he will look to do it in an exciting and i mean very exciting fashion. Because these guys are both strikers i cant help but see this match staying on the feet the entire fight. If it does go to the ground i believe that Wolowitz will have the better of Mr E there as long as he strikes and avoids submissions. Altogether though this fight is very even and i am truthfully having a hard time finding the winner of this fight in my mind. I think if we would play this fight out 100 times we would have one guy win fifty times and the other guy win fifty times. But i have to make a choice on who i think will win and why and so we come to my prediction. PREDICTION: Wolowitz. WHAT? how can you say such a thing BrotherHec?! Well heres why. Have you ever been hungry? You want food so bad you just eat it without enjoying it? I think Wolowitz is in that mode right now. Hes been put down and criticized for not finishing fights and that he is no match for Mr E. I think he is more ready for this fight then we know. How he will win? He wont let it go to the judges im sure on that.

Co-Main Event Chris Nolan VS J J Daniels

Earlier you might recall me calling the fight of the night to the first fight but let me say right now if its not the first fight on the main card it will be the Co-Main Event. Im almost suprised this isnt the Main Event. These two men will go head to head in an epic clash! Dont believe me look at their fights altogether neither fo these two hold back at all. They do not allow the judges to do their jobs in the least. So what does that mean for us as fans? It means an incredible show that we will have the oppurtunity to enjoy. Im very excitied for this fight. This is my favorite fight on the card if you cant tell. 4-1 Chris Nolan is taking on 0-1 J J Daniels. How is this exciting judging by the records you may ask? Simple, one guy is coming off of a defeat his first ever defeat and he is looking to take apart one of the top guys in his division. This is a classic David Vs Goliath metaphor right here. You have one guy who at first glance does not actually stand a chance; lacks the experience, his BJJ isnt as good, and he does not train at a gym as good as Nolan does. Should this stop him? Nope. When a man any man at all, believes in himself he can accomplish many things and i believe if JJ Daniels does that he has an extraordinary oppurtunity this weekend. If he can keep this fight standing he has a supreme chance at defeating nolan. I really believe that. I think he would be the best underdog to watch on this entire card. Nolans strategy will be simple. Take him to the floor and submit him. Then go drink a beer. The two time submission of the night winner Chris Nolan has only one loss and one title shot in his fighting history, unfortunately the two were tied together back in the EFC. His first loss was handed to him by Forrest Gump who stopped him with strikes to knock him out. Was this expected? I dont actually know. Did it happen? Yes. Could this happen in this fight? Absolutely. I know Nolan trains at a better gym but Daniels has been doing Muay Thai since he was a boy and he no doubt about it has a great oppurtunity before him. As far as the lack of experience goes this can actually be used as an advantage because we dont actually know how bad Daniels wrestling is we just know he tapped. After all he was the one who took down his opponenet with the take down and did avoid two of the three submissions that was attempted on him. So in all actuality we dont know the true strengths and weaknesses just yet. Which leads me to my prediction. PREDICTION: JJ Daniels. I think If jj goes in and strikes first and goes for an immediate cause of pain he will win this fight. He has the technique and if he gets taken down if he can get back to his feet i think he will pull off the win. As long as he stays away from the floor.

Main Event Jamie Lynch VS Karl Tapio

Ladies and Gentelman its time for the main event of the evening! I love Michael Buffer, he always gets me hyped for the main events. I wish he did ring announcing instead of his brother for mma fights. Ahh Sidetrack! Ok focus Jamie Lynch VS Karl Tapio will be insane! With a combined award record this is what we see; 1 Fight of the Night, 6 Sub of the Night awards and 1 KO of the night award! Thats a lot of freaking awards. You know what that means? These guys put on exciting fights and that is why they are where they are as far as the main event of the first DFC goes. Jamie Lynch, the former EFC and LACL champion is looking on to become a three org champion within DFC but retirement is staring him in the eyes and he knows it. He has been rumored saying to the public, "Towards the end of my career..." And the Rift Fighting Acadamy trainee is not looking in bad condition in the least. Infact his last fight was to capture a title in the D.O.A. Org and winning the first round he was looking quite solid but everyone gave the other fighter the last two rounds of the fight. Im sure if Lynch was in his prime he would have dropped that guy within the first. Karl Tapio has never actually held gold around his waist which is completely unfortuante because this guy works so very hard. Both of these guys are main attractions and have been in plenty of orgs. Judging this fight is hard because honestly they are more similar than all the fights we have seen so far. But what will happen is the referee will pull off another guy from his opponent that i can pretty much gaurantee. Infact, im willing to put money on that! Although their records arent the greatest things to show off the history of battles they have gone through is tremendous. They have been in a total of 103 rounds of fighting combined. With a combined 26 first round stoppages. Still dont think this fight is exciting? Take a look at these two guys. two hundred and twenty pound Karl Tapoio knocked out his last oppenent in the second round. Want to know how? A head kick! What kind of guy throws head kicks at that weight?! Jamie Lynchs first mma fight was against Mike Tyson who he put away in the first round. These two are some to go and see. Time for the moment you have been waiting for. PREDICTION: Karl Tapio. Not by headkick however but by sheer desire to be great. Defeating a former champion is one of the best steps to take to become that. I actually see this fight being a jui jitsu fight more than anything else, i could be wrong though weve seen both these guys stand and trade before so eh...im not to sure. What ever happens though, dont blink!

Well folks that was all! I really hope you enjoyed the first article for the DFC, Dynamic Fighting Championship, and if you were a fighter or a manager i wish you luck in your career and hopefully i get to write about you or perform an interview one day. God bless you and those you love friends!

~BrotherHec

• Upvote 2

Dynamic Fighting Championship 1 - The Path To Greatness!

Well ladies and Bros the first Dynamic FC event is finally over. I am suprised that all these fights went as quick as they did i thought they would at least be a little longer but as Sub Zero told me the card rating was nearly 100 percent and you know what? For a first time event that is pretty impressive. I enjoyed watching these fights. Some of these fighters will be fighting again this saturday which i think is insane but hey im not their manager. Lets jump into the review of the card right now though. I do hope enjoy this short little review read.

Fight #5 Austin Vs Born

So, i was wrong. This wasnt fight of the night. It was way to quick to even be considred that actually. However this fight did recieve an award and more importantly the fighter i informed you that would win it did win. Born went in there not even caring to throw a single punch he clinched, he pulled gaurd and he went for 3 takedowns, he got all three. Two of his takedowns went immediately into side control where he put the Polish George Austin in such a bad position. Even while they were there on the floor Kevin Born didnt bother throwing a single punch. Improving his position until he felt comfortable with a solid submission. The Americana was finally pulled off within 8 seconds shy of the 4th minute of the very first round. Kevin Borns strategy was clear. Use what you are good at to win. Do not switch your gameplan do what you know and win that way. Kevin Born was incredibly satisfied with how well he performed the announcers were reported saying that he, "gyrates in front of the ring girls." I have no idea what that word means but it must mean something great. Austin, this might help you. Get outta the current gym you are with. How do expect to become a champion while you are training with the high school basketball team? If you dont switch around your career now, you never will. Kevin Born i was very impressed and i think you absolutely deserved submission of the night and if you want to keep winning like this you should consider moving your gym as well because you will be taking a huge step up in competition. I look forward to watching you perform again.

Fight #4 Big Black Vs Zdr

As much as i like saying Chada Chada Zdr i will not be saying it that much. Big Black showed exactly why he is here with a knockout finish in 85 seconds of the fight. This fight was not only the shocking fight of the night i didnt expect but it was also the knockout of the night which i did expect. Big Black now improves his record to 3 wins and 3 losses after that impressive victory but even better to his name he has three awards altogether. "Chada" now falls to 1-5 record almost has to ask himself, is this where i should be? With a record like that you have to wonder what is going wrong in camp. What are you doing wrong if you are doing anything at all. After this loss Chada has continued to not train just laying around his couch all day waiting for the next fight. NEWS FLASH Zdr Watching MMA does not make you a professional fighter! You have at least one more fight in your contract and you wont win that one at all if you dont start training. To the fight however, Big Black came in throwing 16 single shots and he landed all 16 of those shots. He really displayed his boxing while avoiding 2 punch combinations from Zdr and a single hook. Big Black stuffed three of those takedowns making everyone wonder should Zdr even be fighting?! After the stunning knockout that Black handed Zdr he was on the microphone talking about his greatness and how awesome he was and the crowd began to boo him. How can you say you are so good knocking out a guy who doesnt even train? That just means you did what 4 other guys have done before you. Big Black i look forward to watching you step up in competition. Now heres a word to the owners of Dynamic FC, if Zdrs Manager does not start putting him in some kind of training regimen, id say release him.

Fight #3 Wolowitz vs Mr E

Wolowitz!!! Didnt i call it?! Didnt i say he was going to win?! Im so proud of this fighter! Submitting Mr E in the first round. Mr E is not an easy opponent he was a former champion and Wolowitz showed everyone he has the ability to hold a title as well. Lets take a look at the fight. The standup of this fight was absolutely pathetic neither of these guys seemed to land a shot and when they did, nothing happened. Before the end of the fight Wolowtiz went for a takedown and it was so good he did that, with the takedown he threw a few ground punches and landed two solid shots. Mr E maneuvered around to get out of the current position but the finale was Wolowtiz attempted a submission and executed it with such precision that you couldnt help but feel like it was you getting choked out by that arm triangle. Wolowitz im so impressed with how you performed i really am. Wolowitz was immediately scheduled to fight "Dirty" Harry Sachz on April 7th the day before Easter. This Saturday march 31st however Mr E will be taking on Rysakov an undefeated fighter who comes all the way from Russia who has knocked out every single one of his 6 opponents. Mr E i wish you well.

Co Main Event JJ Daniels Vs Chris Nolan

Well what can i say about a fight that went under a minute total? Not much but i can try to fill this slot with impressive information for you. I believed JJ Daniels was going to win this one but for the first time tonight my predictions were wrong. Yes even i can be wrong sometimes. Chris Nolan at the start of the round ran in taking Daniels to the mat. The referee was immediately willing to stand up the fighters which is what Daniels wanted but eventually Nolan would go back in for the takedown this time for a quick advancement to full mount. This should tell you how impressive his ground game really is to just maneuver around like that. Nolan went for a forearm choke and Daniels was not going to be submitted that easy, as he was shrugging it off however Nolan grabbed on to that arm falling over to the side and pulling his legs across the chest of Daniels. Daniels was forced to tap or watch his arm break and for a fighter who is going to be fighting again anytime at all its best he chose his arm. He needs to take sometime in the gym and perfect some of his flaws that Nolan saw. Nolan is not stopping however he is on a quest and his next fight is already booked against a man named Simon. Quick preview, Nolan wil win and only win if he takes this fight to the floor. This guy is to strong to stand up with and way to accurate being that his first fight he won in the first 5 seconds with a knockout. Alright folks well thats all i have for you for Chris Nolan and JJ Daniels.

Main Event Tapio Vs Lynch

I know i called it. As sad as it was watching a former champion fall under the weight of strikes especially in the first round it was a great show put on by the now unsigned Tapio. Tapio went in and showed the former title holder that he meant business and he was not going to settle for anytihng less then perfection. He got there with this fight. With four leg kicks and two total head shots the fight was called to an abrupt end. One has to wonder why would Jamie Lynch continue to fight? Is his manager forcing him or does he just wish to fulfill his contract? Whatever the case no one wants to see people get beat like this. Lynch went in there with the idea for a quck knockout throwing back to back head kicks and a punch combination but nothing looked swift it was all slow and easily seen. Lynch is still signed to the DFC and is actually looking to fight two weeks from now on april 7th again the day before Easter sunday against a man who has won his last four fights. Ill let you be the judge of that one. Well Tapio and Lynch thankyou both for a main event and the hype that was built up to it. I wish you both the best in your careers.

Closing

Well, again these fights were so quick i didnt have to much to write about. I hope you enjoyed watching some of these fights and that you are safe out there. Remember to have a look at the next upcoming events from Dynamic FC. God Bless you and those you love.

~BrotherHec

• Upvote 1

DFC 2 - Fight vs Nolan Preview!

After a first successful event for the Dynamic Fighting Championship back on the 24th we are expecting another exciting line up of fights, guarenteed with more action and thrills!

Main Event - Simon Fight 1-0-0 vs Chris Nolan 5-1-0

Nolan is currently riding a 2 fight win streak, and will look to his superior ground game to keep it going. With some of the best grappling in the division, if Nolan takes you down, you normally do not survive. This fight should be no different. The challenger has his work cut out for him. Fight does present a great challenge to the favourite, as he has a magnificant approach to his stand up game that could cause some damage. He proved this by knocking out his last opponent within 5 seconds of the first round. Prediction: I can see Nolan getting a first round submission.

Co-Main Event - Nikolai Rysakov 6-0-0 vs Mr E 14-5-0

Rysakov is a striker with lethal hand and an underrated bjj ground game. He will ride his hands as far as they will take him. He is looking to get a devastating KO, as he has in his last 6 fights. Mr E comes in winning 2 of his last 4. His last loss was to Wollowitz back at DFC 1. Mr E has major skill in both the stand up and the ground game. He is a very good well rounded guy, and always makes for a tough opponent. Prediction: Rysakov may come into this fight over confident, so I am going to go with Mr E via decision.

Fight 3 - Teddy LeBear 11-11-0 vs Kenichi Osada 11-5-0

Both fighters are trying to find some consistent success in their fight careers. Osada recently moved from EFC to join the Dynamic Fighting Championship. He is an all-around fighter who has won 3 of his 5 fights by demonstrating his superb standup game. He is hoping to take the next step in his career by squeezing one out on LeBear. LeBear on the other hand has recently overcame his three fight loss streak by winning his last fight via knockout within five seconds! LeBear has proven that he is a good striker and packs a hell of a punch by winning the majority of his fights via (T)KO, but will this be enough to stop Kenichi the man from Japan? Prediction: Osada will win this in the third round via (T)KO strikes!

Fight 4 - Jerry Jones 1-0-0 vs Mopasha Abdullah 0-0-0

Even though Jones already has one win on his record, both fighters come into this hoping to steal their first win in their debut for the Dynamic Fighting Championship. Jones won his last match by Decision, Abdullah will have to keep this in mind as he now knows Jones has the stamina to fight to the end. But I think the real game changer could be Jones granite chin, Rocky would be envious of it! Abdullah will have to have a high work rate if he wants to keep Jones at bay. With this being Abdullah's first proffesional fight we really just don't know what to expect, this could be a great fight! Prediction: Jones, he will take Abdullah to the ground and pound him until the ref calls it.

Fight 5 - Micky Mitchell 1-0-0 vs James Jones 0-1-0

Mitchell will be coming into his debut fight for DFC with the whole crowd behind him, he has been getting quite a bit of media attention. The fans love his 'all or nothing' fight style which could be his weakness as he from what we know will be relishing the chance to lay some punches into Jones. Jones on the other hand walks into this fight with one defeat all ready on his record, he has proven to us in his last fight that he is a bit of a brawler and can take the punishment when needed, which will be very helpful as Mitchell landed 47 ground strikes on his last opponent! This should be a great fight, so make sure you dont miss this one! Prediction: Mitchell is the strong favourite but you don't want to write Jones off just yet, he has shown to be quite intelligent and his ability to hit people on the counter is phenomenal. Jones win via decision.

Fight 6 - Mark Ovrut 12-13-0 vs Jacob Moonra 4-1-0 Prediction: Ovrut decision.

Fight 7 - Robet Wyka 0-0-0 vs Diego Pariss 0-0-0 Prediction: Pariss second round KO.

Fight 8 - Andy Burns 1-1-0 vs Mannix McGuiness 0-0-0 Prediction: Mcguiness decision.

Fight 9 - Robert Burneika 0-0-0 vs Andrew Golota 0-0-0 Prediction: Burneika first round submission.

Fight 10 - Forrest Griffin 0-1-0 vs Johnny Viper 1-0-0 Prediction: Viper via decision.. Again!

Xavier Wyllie: My fighter Zach Ramirez says he can't wait for his fight with Chris Nolan and is training hard which is why I have to say this...

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Guys, looking for 155 and 205 fighters for the org. These weight classes are a little thin and looking to fill them out.

Also, still looking for an org writer to do previews. Paragraph and prediction on the main 5 fights, predictions for the remainder of the card. If one of you wants to give it a try, just let me know.

http://mmatycoon.com/gallery/34/34b6.jpg

Kurt Schindler Press Release

"My comeback trail starts right here. Joe Destroyer, I have watched your fights and you are clearly no match for me. I will not play your game like some of your previous opponents have. I will keep it on the feet and beat you to a pulp. My wrestling is on another level to yours so come try and take me down!!.

This is mma, not jiu-jitsu. When I start hitting you you will go from a black belt to a white belt. After I knock you out I will put you in an armbar and break your arm".

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We are adding a 135lb division and looking at crowning the inaugural champ shortly.

Please drop me a PM if you have a fighter and I'll drop you a nice contract.

I can also arrange sponsorships with 160! Nutrition company. Best supps available and 100% proof on the company page. Only $150 dollars so come get some.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1346984479Anthony-Browntop.jpg

http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/products/1346984503Anthony-Brownbottom.jpg

"New Breed"

DFC 265 Champ

Undefeated & Undisputed

"I crave a challenge! After I manhandle Bisping I need a talented fighter to step up to the plate and deliver. Is their any fighter out there worthy of a superfight with the champ?"

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

Anthony "New Breed" Brown: 11 wins 2 losses (7-0 DFC, 6 title fight wins)

*Olympic level wrestling

*Brutal ground and pound

*Explosive striking

*Athletic

*Well rounded

*Good game planning

Brown is on a tear! Since beating Karlsson in the first fight, knocking him out cold, Brown has won 3 more fights. He took a fight with Ben on very short notice and used his offensive wrestling skills to tie up the challenger for the first round of the fight before finishing the fight in the second. Ben tapped out due to a barrage of strikes from the full mount position. After beating Ben, Brown had a full training camp training camp to prepare for dangerous grappler Khan. Despite gaining his own Brown Belt over the course of the training camp Brown decided to keep the fight standing. It took just over two minutes for Brown to land a brutal uppercut and put Khan away. Browns last fight was another rematch against the man who lost the title to Brown, Frank Bisping. Despite being cut by a lightning fast head kick in the opening sequence of the fight Brown managed to secure the takedown. Brown was able to work his scary ground and pound forcing the ref to jump in, stopping the fight just seconds before the end of the first round.

Karlsson does not stand a chance. This one is ending in the first!

• Upvote 1

Welcome fight fans to Dynamic Fighting Championship 40 live from Hard Knocks London!

Two titles were disputed where former Animal Day Combat champ Dom DeLuise challenged current DFC lightweight champ Aoki Aoki and James DeFuria took a shot at the featherweight title…but before we get to the main events we had a full card of fights in a packed Hard Knocks.

Bruce Banner vs. Janusz Gawrolek - Welterweight

Banner is a veteran of Brutal FC and is looking to get his career going forward after losing his DFC debut to Morcinek in DFC 36. Gawrolek just needs something good to happen as he has only one win in his first six fights. His only win came vs Simmons in DFC 12.

Gawrolek got rocked right out of the gate, but managed to stay on his feet and finish the fight. Gawrolek tried continually to take down Banner, but the only time the fight saw the ground was when Banner followed him there after a knockdown. Gawrolek was active in the clinch but was not effective. Unable to take the fight to the ground or fight standing left Gawrolek with few options and Banner took an easy decision.

McGarry vs. Triplett - Welterweight

McGarry came into DFC with a lot of promos as the BJJ brown belt scored four straight submission wins in QFC competition. He has found life in the DFC a bit tougher as he comes in looking for his first DFC win after four straight losses. Triplett is a veteran of Fatality MMA and he fought in DFC 1 and 2 with wins in both. He came back in DFC 36 but lost and comes in looking to get back on track.

This one proved little trouble for McGarry as the he was able to get Triplett to the ground early and locked in the kimura just under four minutes into the first round.

Kersikov vs Karlsson - Light Heavyweight

The talented 22 year old Kersikov has started his move toward the top of DFC with wins in his first two DFC fights after his pro debut win in Rio Extreme Fighting. Karlsson is a veteran of the Black Hand Fight Club and the more experienced 29 year old has struggled down the stretch in BHFC losing three of his last four there.

Karlsson, a Muay Thai specialist was looking to end it with a head kick or take the fight to the clinch. The Ukrainian Zombie caught Karlsson with a nasty counter and was able to end it early in the first round.

KO of the Night Award - $5k

McGarry vs Gniewomirski - Welterweight

McGarry is a brown belt in BJJ and the 27 year old has had an up and down DFC career. He dropped a title shot in DFC 24 and followed that with a win in DFC 30 and a loss in DFC 33. G-alphabet is coming over from Showtime promotions where he started his career at 3-0.

Both fighters were content to battle it out on the ground in a submission match. After a combined 33 submission attempts the brown belt McGarry was able to end it with an arm bar at the end of round two.

Schindler vs Richards - Lightweight

The veteran Schindler struggled a bit during his time with Overcoming and started out 1-1 in DFC with a win in DFC 21 and a loss in DFC 23, but he has been on a roll since then winning three straight and looks to continue his climb in DFC 40. Richards is much less experienced at only 21 and entering his seventh fight. His career at DFC has been mixed with three wins and two losses, but is looking to build off a win over Diaz in DFC 36.

Richards started out controlling the action by getting Schindler into the clinch, but Schindler is a good wrestler and managed to get the fight to the ground only one minute in where he ended the fight by arm bar late in the first round. An excited "WAR SCHINDLER!" could be heard over a packed Hard Knocks.

Gonzalez vs Mcgarry - Featherweight

Gonzalez is only 20 years old but the BJJ brown belt backs it up with good wrestling and has lost only one fight in 8 career matches coming in with 5 of those coming by submission. This Mcgarry is also a BJJ brown belt who made his DFC debut at DFC 26 and his last time out he dropped a five round decision in a title shot vs Mo Lee.

Not surprisingly this fight went to the ground early and Gonzalez mounted Mcgarry about two minutes in, but Mcgarry had a few tricks of his own and took the turned to the dominant position toward the end of round one. He got a bit too comfortable there and fell victim to a triangle choke at the end of round one.

Sub of the Night Award - $5k

Kersikov vs Morcinek - Welterweight

Kersikov is a very talented 22 year old former Troid - SPFC champion who has dropped only one fight in eight coming in and that in his third fight. He is making his DFC debut. Morcinek is also a talented 22 year old who went 2-1 in Asylum Fighting Championship before coming to DFC and going 2-1 in his first three DFC matches.

Morcinek scored a takedown midway through round one and kept the fight on the mat til the end of the round. Round two was all Kersikov as he got Morcinek in the clinch early and kept pounding away at him there all round. Kersikov dominated in round three with a knockdown midway through the round and then he got Morcinek in the clinch. Kersikov dominated this fight for a unanimous decision.

Pietrzak vs. Linhares - Featherweight

Pietrzak at only 22 is a former DFC Featherweight champion who lost the belt to Mo Lee in DFC 29 and failed to get it back in DFC 32. He has since won two straight and is hoping a win will put him back in position for another shot at the title. Linhares is another talented 22 year old who is going into his second DFC fight with a 6-1 record.

Pietrzak mixed it up in this fight first taking it into the clinch and then taking Linhares down mid way through round one. Linhares was more effective standing,but when the fight got to the clinch or the ground Pietrzak seemed to have the edge. Pietrzak won three close rounds for the unanimous decision.

Title Fight -- Lee vs DeFuria - Featherweight

Lee, a 29 year old veteran of 16 fights has been on a roll since coming to DFC from Eternal Rivals. He won the belt in DFC 29 and has successfully defended it twice since then. DeFuria is an up and coming 20 year old who has used his boxing skills to put himself in title contention. This is his first title shot.

Both fighters were content to stay on their feet and Lee got DeFuria in the clinch and kept it there through over half of round one. Lee seemed to prefer keeping the fight in the clinch where DeFuria's boxing was less dangerous, and whir DeFuria did not seem afraid of the clinch he preferred to keep the fight on the outside. DeFuria may have edged Lee on the outside but Lee dominated the clinch. DeFuria did get in some good head punches from the clinch but Lee mixed in Knees, elbows and body punches to take a unanimous decision.

Fight of the Night Award - $5k per fighter

Title Fight- Aoki vs DeLuise - Lightweight

The 22 year old Aoki debuted at DFC with a title win in DFC 13 and has held onto the belt ever since. The closest he has come to losing the belt was a draw to Matuszewski in DFC 16 and he has successfully defended the belt six times. DeLuise had a title shot in Animal Day Combat which he lost prior to joining DFC. That was the only loss in seven fights coming in for the 22 year old DeLuise.

DeLuise tried to keep the fight standing but was taken down right out of the gate. He did manage to get back to his feet only to be taken down again right away. DeLuise was effective in the clinch where Aoki preferred to try to take the clinch to the ground, and the fight was still up for grabs going into the last round. Midway through the final round Aoki finally caught DeLuise in an armbar to retain his title.

• 2 weeks later...

DFC 43 Brown vs. Karlsson is coming on the 16th featuring a Main Event Heavyweight title fight and the debut of the 25 year old openweight division. The big boys are gathering at Hard Knocks London.

Sirkillem All vs Master Chief - Openweight

Both fighters come in at 265 pounds but All has a significant height advantage over Chief. Chief is an accomplished wrestler while All is more balanced. Look for All to try to slug this one out standing and Chief to go for the takedown right away.

Li vs Barrow - Openweight

All the openweight fighters are making their pro debuts and this one should be an interesting matchup. Li is ten centimeters shorter and 75 pounds heavier than Barrow. Barrow is a Muay Thai specialist who will rely on his wrestling to stay out of trouble as Li is a BJJ brown belt.

Bounds vs Johnson - Openweight

Bounds is a very big tall fighter at 210 cm and 300 pounds, while Johnson comes in at 188 cm and 290 pounds. Both fighters are skilled boxers with some wrestling and if this one stays standing the big height advantage of Bounds could be an advantage.

Paschal vs. Orez - Openweight

Paschal has very good size at 195 cm and 300 pounds while Orez is powerfully built at only 175 cm and 265 pounds. Paschal is a talented wrestler who will likely want this one on the ground early. Orez is a Muay Thai specialist who has some wrestling in his background and may want to clinch.

Stroker vs Electra - Openweight

Both fighters are close in height with Stroker measuring 196 and Electra 195 but Stroker is 25 pounds heavier at 260 lbs. Stroker is also a Muay Thai specialist with some wrestling skills. Electra will likely try to get this to the ground right away to make use of his BJJ brown belt.

Richards vs Weston - Lightweight

One of only two fights on the night that features smaller fighters is this matchup of two young lightweights. Richards is sitting at a respectable 3-3 in DFC competition. His last win was at DFC 36 where he scored an impressive KO of Tommy Diaz. He lost in DFC 40 to Schindler by submission at the end of round 1. Weston is also split in his DFC fights but at 1-1. He won his DFC debut in DFC 33 by submission over Thacker, but was submitted himself in his last fight by Destroyer early in round one.

Weston is a BJJ purple belt who likes to get the fight to the ground early and win the fight by submission but will also mixing in some ground strikes. Richards is a very talented stand up fighter especially in Muay Thai who seems to prefer to keep the fight on the outside with a mix of kicks and punches. Richards is a bit vulnerable on the ground if Weston can get the fight there, but that won't be easy.

Swanson vs De Leon - Heavyweight

Despite going into only his sixth career fight Swanson is 29 years old. His last fight was also his only loss as he dropped a unanimous decision to Karlsson at DFC 37. Swanson is a very talented wrestler who also has some boxing experience. De Leon is an undefeated 21 year old making his DFC debut from the BHFC. All four of his fights ended on the mat by pounding his opponent into dust. Both fighters weighed in at the limit but Swanson is 8 cm shorter.

This is a very interesting matchup of strength vs strength as both are very talented wrestlers and prefer the ground and pound. Swanson does seem to have an advantage if the fight spends any time standing, but on the ground it is power vs power.

Ozawa vs Nero - Featherweight

Nero is 12 cm taller than Ozawa and both fighters are entering their 11th career fight with impressive records. Ozawa at 7-3 lost his first two career fights but then followed that with a five fight win streak. His only recent loss came in DFC 29 when he was KOed early in the second round by Cruz. Of course his last win was over Nero in DFC 39 by a split decision that forced tonights rematch. Nero won his first seven career fights before running into difficulties. He lost in DFC 27 by arm triangle and is looking to avenge the split decision loss in his last fight.

In the last fight Ozawa continued to take the fight in and out of the clinch and he scored many of his points in the clinch by being far more active. Nero was effective from the outside and he was able to take the fight to the ground once, but did not do a lot of damage while there.

Co-Main Event - Troeman vs Khan - Heavyweight

Both fighter are close in height with Troeman having a 3 cm advantage. Troeman is coming in at the 265 pound limit while Khan is 238. Troeman is making his DFC debut and comes in at 6-3. He is 2-2 in his last four fights dropping two of those four by TKO for cuts and also winning one by TKO for cuts and adding a unanimous decision. Khan comes in at 7-3 and is also 2-2 over his last four fights. His last fight was the main event of DFC 35 where he lost by first round KO to Brown. All of his last four fights ended by KO, but Khans two wins came by pounding out his opponent on the ground.

Troeman prefers to keep the fight on the outside and mix kicks and punches to slug it out. Khan prefers to take the fight to the ground and slug it out there. Both fighters have enough all around skill to hold their own standing or on the ground but this one will likely be decided by who can get the fight where they want it.

Main Event - Brown vs Karlsson - Heavyweight Title

Karlsson is the much bigger fighter needing to cut significant weight to make 265 he is also 11 cm taller. Brown comes in at a relatively slim 245. Brown is of course the reigning Heavyweight Champion. He won the title over Bisping at DFC 22 and has defended it successfully five times since. He has not lost a fight since his DFC debut at DFC 19 and all of his DFC fights have ended early by strikes. Karlsson is in his third DFC fight and has only one DFC loss but it is to Brown. Karlsson took Brown into the third round before being KOed in the clinch.

That is the part of the puzzle Karlsson may have to figure out if he wants to unseat Brown. Karlsson has the weapons to score the upset with good boxing, wrestling and BJJ but Brown is much more experienced in Muay Thai and that made the difference last fight.

DFC 43 Brown vs. Karlsson is coming on the 16th featuring a Main Event Heavyweight title fight and the debut of the 25 year old openweight division. The big boys are gathering at Hard Knocks London.

Sirkillem All vs Master Chief - Openweight

Both fighters come in at 265 pounds but All has a significant height advantage over Chief. Chief is an accomplished wrestler while All is more balanced. Look for All to try to slug this one out standing and Chief to go for the takedown right away.

Li vs Barrow - Openweight

All the openweight fighters are making their pro debuts and this one should be an interesting matchup. Li is ten centimeters shorter and 75 pounds heavier than Barrow. Barrow is a Muay Thai specialist who will rely on his wrestling to stay out of trouble as Li is a BJJ brown belt.

Bounds vs Johnson - Openweight

Bounds is a very big tall fighter at 210 cm and 300 pounds, while Johnson comes in at 188 cm and 290 pounds. Both fighters are skilled boxers with some wrestling and if this one stays standing the big height advantage of Bounds could be an advantage.

Paschal vs. Orez - Openweight

Paschal has very good size at 195 cm and 300 pounds while Orez is powerfully built at only 175 cm and 265 pounds. Paschal is a talented wrestler who will likely want this one on the ground early. Orez is a Muay Thai specialist who has some wrestling in his background and may want to clinch.

Stroker vs Electra - Openweight

Both fighters are close in height with Stroker measuring 196 and Electra 195 but Stroker is 25 pounds heavier at 260 lbs. Stroker is also a Muay Thai specialist with some wrestling skills. Electra will likely try to get this to the ground right away to make use of his BJJ brown belt.

Richards vs Weston - Lightweight

One of only two fights on the night that features smaller fighters is this matchup of two young lightweights. Richards is sitting at a respectable 3-3 in DFC competition. His last win was at DFC 36 where he scored an impressive KO of Tommy Diaz. He lost in DFC 40 to Schindler by submission at the end of round 1. Weston is also split in his DFC fights but at 1-1. He won his DFC debut in DFC 33 by submission over Thacker, but was submitted himself in his last fight by Destroyer early in round one.

Weston is a BJJ purple belt who likes to get the fight to the ground early and win the fight by submission but will also mixing in some ground strikes. Richards is a very talented stand up fighter especially in Muay Thai who seems to prefer to keep the fight on the outside with a mix of kicks and punches. Richards is a bit vulnerable on the ground if Weston can get the fight there, but that won't be easy.

Swanson vs De Leon - Heavyweight

Despite going into only his sixth career fight Swanson is 29 years old. His last fight was also his only loss as he dropped a unanimous decision to Karlsson at DFC 37. Swanson is a very talented wrestler who also has some boxing experience. De Leon is an undefeated 21 year old making his DFC debut from the BHFC. All four of his fights ended on the mat by pounding his opponent into dust. Both fighters weighed in at the limit but Swanson is 8 cm shorter.

This is a very interesting match-up of strength vs strength as both are very talented wrestlers and prefer the ground and pound. Swanson does seem to have an advantage if the fight spends any time standing, but on the ground it is power vs power.

Ozawa vs Nero - Featherweight

Nero is 12 cm taller than Ozawa and both fighters are entering their 11th career fight with impressive records. Ozawa at 7-3 lost his first two career fights but then followed that with a five fight win streak. His only recent loss came in DFC 29 when he was KOed early in the second round by Cruz. Of course his last win was over Nero in DFC 39 by a split decision that forced tonights rematch. Nero won his first seven career fights before running into difficulties. He lost in DFC 27 by arm triangle and is looking to avenge the split decision loss in his last fight.

In the last fight Ozawa continued to take the fight in and out of the clinch and he scored many of his points in the clinch by being far more active. Nero was effective from the outside and he was able to take the fight to the ground once, but did not do a lot of damage while there.

Co-Main Event - Troeman vs Khan - Heavyweight

Both fighter are close in height with Troeman having a 3 cm advantage. Troeman is coming in at the 265 pound limit while Khan is 238. Troeman is making his DFC debut and comes in at 6-3. He is 2-2 in his last four fights dropping two of those four by TKO for cuts and also winning one by TKO for cuts and adding a unanimous decision. Khan comes in at 7-3 and is also 2-2 over his last four fights. His last fight was the main event of DFC 35 where he lost by first round KO to Brown. All of his last four fights ended by KO, but Khans two wins came by pounding out his opponent on the ground.

Troeman prefers to keep the fight on the outside and mix kicks and punches to slug it out. Khan prefers to take the fight to the ground and slug it out there. Both fighters have enough all around skill to hold their own standing or on the ground but this one will likely be decided by who can get the fight where they want it.

Main Event - Brown vs Karlsson - Heavyweight Title

Karlsson is the much bigger fighter needing to cut significant weight to make 265 he is also 11 cm taller. Brown comes in at a relatively slim 245. Brown is of course the reigning Heavyweight Champion. He won the title over Bisping at DFC 22 and has defended it successfully five times since. He has not lost a fight since his DFC debut at DFC 19 and all of his DFC fights have ended early by strikes. Karlsson is in his third DFC fight and has only one DFC loss but it is to Brown. Karlsson took Brown into the third round before being KOed in the clinch.

That is the part of the puzzle Karlsson may have to figure out if he wants to unseat Brown. Karlsson has the weapons to score the upset with good boxing, wrestling and BJJ but Brown is much more experienced in Muay Thai and that made the difference last fight.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

DFC 52: Rendziok vs. Jackson Preview

Fight 1 - Brown (1-2) vs. Faber (1-2)

Last time Brown had a fight he had a lot of trouble making weight and it looks like he could have a problem once again. He's gonna need all the heart he's known for if he is going to survive Faber's clinch. This one might get ugly quick.

Prediction: Faber by KO (Knee)

Fight 2 - All (0-3) vs. Orez (1-2)

We keep hearing that All has KO power but he hasn't shown us so far. His last opponent said he enjoyed baking and dressing dolls and he lost to him too. Orez is coming off his first win and should be able to make it two in a row.

Prediction: Orez by TKO (Strikes)

Fight 3 - Chief (0-0) vs. Johnson (2-1)

Chief makes his debut but with the first name Master he is bound for greatness... right? Well his opponent is known to enjoy gardening so that's a good sign already. Both of these fighters like to stand so hopefully we get a good battle.

Prediction: Chief by UD

Fight 4 - LightBear (5-3) vs. Revenge (3-4)

Both fighters come into the fight with a balance of skills but LightBear seems to have an edge in most. The biggest difference here will be with LightBear's BJJ ability. He is a submission specialist who after coming off two losses in a row will be very determined to get back in the win column.

Prediction: LightBear by Submission (Triangle Choke)

Fight 5 - Williams (3-0) vs. Burneika (4-4)

Williams is undefeated but facing an experienced veteran in Burneika. While both of these fighters are pretty evenly matched skill wise it could be Burneika's ground game that makes the difference.

Prediction: Burneika by Submission (Armbar)

Fight 6 - Krypton li (7-3) vs. Stark (8-5)

"Ironman" Krypton li is well balanced and brings plenty of knockout power. Stark is a pure submission fighter who will look to desperately get this fight to the ground. If Stark does fail to get it there quickly he may need the ref to save him.

Prediction: Krypton li by TKO (Punches)

Fight 7 - Essex (4-4) vs. Destroyer (7-4)

Starting his career a bit up and down Essex is looking to make it two in a row after winning his debut in DFC. He has world class boxing but his BJJ will be put to the test though when he runs into Destroyer who is riding his own two fight win streak. This one will be all about who can dictate where the fight takes place. Destroyer has shown to have a good chin and if the former Abu Dhabi Champ can hang long enough to get it to the ground I think he takes this one.

Prediction: Destroyer by Submission (RNC)

Fight 8 - Mcgarry (7-5) vs. Storm (4-1)

Storm is very skilled on both the feet and the ground and Mcgarry is going to have his hands full anywhere this fight goes. He may have the Jiu-Jitsu skills to survive on the ground but he's going to need a great strategy if he wants to pull off the upset. At the end of the day Mcgarry ends up another stepping stone as Storm climbs his way up the 135lb division.

Prediction: Storm by TKO (Strikes)

Co-Main Event - Kersikov (9-1) vs. Abedi (6-2)

Our co-main event is for the 170lb championship. "The Joker" Vlad Kersikov comes into his first title defense extremely confident. He has one of the strongest chins in DFC and that allows him to always believe he's in a fight and can win it. "Makambo" Abedi is a submission master and will almost certainly look to take this fight to the ground. Both fighters are known for their great cardio so it wouldn't be a surprise if this one went all 5 scheduled rounds.

Prediction: Kersikov by UD

Main Event - Rendziok (9-2) vs. Jackson (7-1)

Former Light Heavyweight champion Arek Rendziok takes on the very tough Apollo Jackson in the main event. Both fighters are looking to get a win here and hopefully a title shot against the current champ "JoJo" Geissen. Both fighters are skilled in all areas of mma but Jackson comes in with a clear edge on the feet. Look for Jackson to use his Muay Thai and Boxing to put Rendziok away.

Prediction: Jackson by TKO (Strikes)

• Upvote 1