private sessions in the gym

Is there anyway that later we could add private sessions in the gym. Say 2 a day for the coaches. the gym would set the rate. and it be on a first come first serve basis or even that with a vip thing on it. If your worried about creating a extra training session it could take away your group session for that day. i just figured it would be a way to create some lower ratio training for people taht can afford it.

I just know from my gym in real life when i want to tighten something up, like leg locks, i just get a couple of private sessions.

Um, no.

You can't isolate a single coach for one fighter when everyone in the gym is paying to use those coaches. Giving people the ability to just yank a coach for an entire day would throw so many others off.

It could be considered as the coach coming in at a different time other than his scheduled AM/PM workout, so that the scheduled workout is maintained. Of course, the coach would have to be paid for his extra time. Perhaps each of these private sessions would increase the coaching salary that the gym pays out by a certain amount, maybe dependent the coach's skill level, and then the gym would decide how much they wanted to charge the fighter for the session in order to recoup for the increased salary.

I think the option for fighters to take private sessions with increased benefits is a good one. I'd suggest that the cost for a decent trainer for one session be reasonable - perhaps the same as a week of gym dues - with a rapidly scaling cost for more proficient trainers, with the best ones charging a fortune for private lessons. It would be another good answer to the question of "what can I do with all this money?"

I would assume this would be very hard to implement, but its a good idea. Maybe give each coach two additional time slots a day for private lessons.

This would be awesome if you could implement it. I would say the sessions would be an extra fee besides your membership.

Example: Xtreme Couture you can get personal training 1on1 with Randy for a $1000 a session.

I would think fighters could pop faster and would be just a kick ass add!

I think most people got what i was going for. it would be in addition to, not replacing the scheduled time. and it would cost extra. I'm not sure how it would work to get it up, even if it was possible to get going. just an idea i had.

Can I get a private session in the massage parlor?

Now that's what i am talking about, instant morale boost=)

The biggest problem i see with private training, is the same one i see with the private gym's. Just gives a huge bonus to the select few screwing over the many.....Right now people are already doing this by becoming a VIP member and opening there own gym, and if i am not mistaken they are working to figure out a fix for it. So i would not think that this would be allowed as its just a quick and easy way for managers with money to fast track there fighters.