Favorite Move/Maneuver/Thing?

It can be anything. Flying knee, armbar, transition from something to something, or just a nice jab. What is one thing you like seeing more than anything else in an MMA fight? Do you love a good single? Is there a submission that does it for you? Or are you a sucker for a good overhand?

but seriously, i'd probably go with running slams (pick em up, run, SLAM!).

Diego Sanchez picking up Paulo Thiago (I think) and running across the cage while screaming comes to mind.

Always loved a good muay thai knee from the clinch, also can't even remember the guy that did it now, was it Sung Jung?, but someone pulled off a sick Twister submission not too long ago.

Agreed with slam ko's as well, they're pretty sweet, any slam is pretty cool.

it was the korean zombie against leonard garcia at the end of round 2 i think

My favorite move is a submission/position i created. It has never been used in MMA but there were times it was close to being used. I call it "Spinal Tap"! I have personally used it to Tap 4 members of the Tycoon community in real life.

My favorite i like seeing that has been used in MMA is heel hooks. I think they are under utilized and i feel many people who lack wrestling are to stocku to pull of subs from their back would do themself a great justice to look for the legs. Most school neglect leg lock training because it is dangerous so few can defend properly. But most guys need to use a little creativity and look outside the typical armbar, triangle, get back up that everyone is doing. So i really like it when i see people go for the legs. It has always been a kriptonite to wrestlers also.

cliffs on this "spinal tap" move?

I will do my best to describe it. Start off in side mount. With your arm by their head, go under their head and over their far arm with your arm and plant your fist on the ground. This forces them onto their side and you have them in a full nelson like hold with 1 arm. If their try to turn, spin, or move in any direct while it in it works as a neck crank for most, especially the bigger guys. With your free hand you can put it on their hip and push making it crank the neck even more. Or in MMA you can throw punches. The only way to defend it i know if is to use both hands and leave your face open and maybe expose your arms for a armbar. I hvae done it from mount and also transitioned to it while faking a keylock from side control.

The closest thing i have seen to it was Brock vs Mir 2. When Brock had his arm under Mirs head and tied him up. The only difference is Brock didnt get to side mount, only half guard. He never planted his fist or got in a position to do much with it. If done right the opponent has 1 arm trapped between your hip and arm/armpit area. The other arm is forced above their head. While in it they cant defedn their face. I have used it on mostly big guys but a couple small guys and at first everyone panics because it hurts like a SOB and they tap. Only after you get caught in it do you find a way to try and defend it.