Kid Torres Calls for Immediate Rematch...

Surprised the cowardly Martel decided to throw a lot of kicks to emulate the great Kid Torres instead of doing what he used to and spam head punches like a gotard.

It's called "mixing it up" Mannetosen. It serves the purpose of being able to fight in a number of different situations. Martel wouldn't have been happy with a quick KO in this fight since he knew Skid Torres would cry early stoppage so he wanted to beat Torres at his own game to prove, without doubt, he was the better fighter.

Wow has there ever been such a one sided beatdown, either Martel is an absolute beast or Torres is a bit of a joke, guess it goes with the name.

Well played Martel!

:pootling:

I think it's a bit of both actually, but thanks for the compliment :D

• Upvote 2

if proving he was the better fighter by playing patty cake is what you wanted to do...then you succeeded. martel is an athlete....kid torres is a fighter. on the streets of mexico, martel lost that fight clearly.

• Downvote 2

wanna see some serious patty cake? NO ONE patty cake's better than the f-man. ;)

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=348847

but when the f-man tells it, buu "destroyed" ochoa...after the fight, ochoa told me that the donkey-fucking, half-drunk, crackwhores in tijuana can hit harder than kid buu.

• Upvote 1

wanna see some serious patty cake? NO ONE patty cake's better than the f-man. ;)

http://mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=348847

but when the f-man tells it, buu "destroyed" ochoa...after the fight, ochoa told me that the donkey-fucking, half-drunk, crackwhores in tijuana can hit harder than kid buu.

haha this made me laugh jbomb, you sir are beyond awesome :notworthy:

• Upvote 1

oh stu, youre so australian.

You going to try to leg kick your way to victory again.. It worked really well against Martel, just like it worked really in the Buu Vs Bryant fight...

@beastside - I'm assuming another one of those uneducated Americans,You can't his ignorance against him, he will never know any better.

You going to try to leg kick your way to victory again.. It worked really well against Martel, just like it worked really in the Buu Vs Bryant fight...

@beastside - I'm assuming another one of those uneducated Americans,You can't his ignorance against him, he will never know any better.

You must of went to Oxford?

lol 5-43. jbomb made me agree to some bogus deal before the fight so i wouldnt be able to finish him in a round...

i lost 1 fight by going 100% counter...1 out of around 30. u could barely win a qfc. so i made a an OFFER, to NOT go 100% counter...in fact, i nutted up and changed the offer to ONLY go aggro. at the time, i was prolly ranked a couple hundred spots above u also. got a bit to lose, u with nothing to lose...u barely even cared about the game, sold all ur shit, merged ur org, then quit the org u merged wit...

so i OFFERED a deal...and u won. u called it "destroying" ochoa back then...now that it happened to u, it's called "patty cake"...either way, there was no gun head to ur head and i never even had to explain why i was offering. u were all over it like a fat chick on a big mac.

have i ever complained about the loss? did i call for an immediate rematch? did i post some little kid cartoons or some silly pictures? no...if i recall, i sent u a nice pm congratulating u on ur victory, but that's just me.

SHOE

http://www.snowboardsskateboards.co.uk/images/3251-large1.jpg

OTHER FOOT

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/2544073.jpg

• Upvote 4

i lost 1 fight by going 100% counter...1 out of around 30. u could barely win a qfc. so i made a an OFFER, to NOT go 100% counter...in fact, i nutted up and changed the offer to ONLY go aggro. at the time, i was prolly ranked a couple hundred spots above u also. got a bit to lose, u with nothing to lose...u barely even cared about the game, sold all ur shit, merged ur org, then quit the org u merged wit...

so i OFFERED a deal...and u won. u called it "destroying" ochoa back then...now that it happened to u, it's called "patty cake"...either way, there was no gun head to ur head and i never even had to explain why i was offering. u were all over it like a fat chick on a big mac.

have i ever complained about the loss? did i call for an immediate rematch? did i post some little kid cartoons or some silly pictures? no...if i recall, i sent u a nice pm congratulating u on ur victory, but that's just me.

SHOE

http://www.snowboardsskateboards.co.uk/images/3251-large1.jpg

OTHER FOOT

http://images.mylot.com/userImages/images/postphotos/2544073.jpg

sounds like your complaining now, brah. also, i never really "rubbed" that victory in, but you came in here. dont get in the line of fire if you dont wanna risk getting shot, bro.

and ive never gone 100% counter in the history of this game. i will admit to going high counter a lot, but never 100%. the deal was unneccessary, but you approached me with it, so i agreed. i dont think martel wouldve gotten 50-43 scores on me...just sayin. we wouldve fought regardless of a deal or not.

it's ok though. first ekaku, then ochoa and charles martin can get it. it's hard to fight a guy like charles martin, a guy i didnt know or respect. next time, i'm just gonna kill him in the first round...i wont allow him to run around for 5 rounds and slap box kid torres.

• Downvote 1

sounds like your complaining now, brah. also, i never really "rubbed" that victory in, but you came in here. dont get in the line of fire if you dont wanna risk getting shot, bro.

and ive never gone 100% counter in the history of this game. i will admit to going high counter a lot, but never 100%. the deal was unneccessary, but you approached me with it, so i agreed. i dont think martel wouldve gotten 50-43 scores on me...just sayin. we wouldve fought regardless of a deal or not.

it's ok though. first ekaku, then ochoa and charles martin can get it. it's hard to fight a guy like charles martin, a guy i didnt know or respect. next time, i'm just gonna kill him in the first round...i wont allow him to run around for 5 rounds and slap box kid torres.

sounds like you're making a bunch of shit up, brah...but we're all getting used to it.

u never "rubbed" that victory in? lol. even u can't type that with a straight face.

i never said u ever went 100%counter...i said i did, and lost 1 out of like 30. had i gone 100%counter in that fight and u didn't, it woulda been a nice "w" for me. that was at a time when i wanted to quit using the 100% tho, so in about 5-6 fights, i had messaged the opposing manager to make a deal to NOT go 100%counter for the sake of ratings and general enjoyment. u were one of them. sorry if i extended some courtesy ur way...it won't happen again.

have fun with ekaku. u better hope avon still ain't settin' sliders lol. i'm not sure who charles martin is...but u better bring ur "f-game" when u take on ochoa...it won't go to the judges.

if i did rub it in it wasnt meant to be serious...i actually respect your skills. whether i respect you or not though....youre still in line to get smashed.