Help me sell my company? VIP offered...

lordweird

Hello, I am trying to sell my company Ironhand Fightwear to gain funds for a gym. The company is debt free and will be fully in stock soon. There are enough designs to keep it running. I just want to have a gym for alliance mates. There is about 10k in the business account and that is not enough for gym.

If any of you rich managers want to buy it I will be happy and to show gratitude I can extend your VIP if you'd like. Or maybe we can do a manager to manager loan. Just please help if you are able.

-Mack Dervius

Hello, I am trying to sell my company Ironhand Fightwear to gain funds for a gym. The company is debt free and will be fully in stock soon. There are enough designs to keep it running. I just want to have a gym for alliance mates. There is about 10k in the business account and that is not enough for gym.

If any of you rich managers want to buy it I will be happy and to show gratitude I can extend your VIP if you'd like. Or maybe we can do a manager to manager loan. Just please help if you are able.

-Mack Dervius

Hey Mack, I just sent you 50k.

No need to pay me back, just do something nice for a noob down the line :)

• Upvote 1