You're Obsessed with MMA Tycoon if.....

You think about your new project fighter more than your girlfriend/wife...

If you spend hours thinking up a cool name for your fighter....(Big one for me lol)

If you check your mmatycoon mail & fighter status constantly throughout the day even though nothing has changed....

If you count down the minutes before training starts or for fight results 15 minutes after the hour...

GO!!

• Upvote 5

Right on the money bro!

...When you can't go to sleep at night because you are planning how to set up the sliders for the next fight.

... When you don't sleep but spend the night in MMA Tycoon all... lol

:thumbup:

You think about your new project fighter more than your girlfriend/wife...

If you spend hours thinking up a cool name for your fighter....(Big one for me lol)

If you check your mmatycoon mail & fighter status constantly throughout the day even though nothing has changed....

If you count down the minutes before training starts or for fight results 15 minutes after the hour...

GO!!

Have you been spying on me?

If not someone has told you about my daily life!

When you stay up 3 hours after you're supposed to be asleep just to see if you got the FA you really want

When you wake up at 3am, sneak out of the bedroom without disturbing the wife just to read the pbp of a big title fight

When you realise that you've spent 8 hours in work doing nothing but reading the forums and answering pm's and are getting fired if you get caught...

When your laying in bed with the wife and your on your laptop and the wife says you want to have sex and you reply yes in about 5 minutes after I read my title fight. (shes asleep before you get done reading the fight)

If you lose you can't get it up anyway..... But if you win........... You're Erik Everard

I recall in a previous thread like this there was someone had mentioned they listen to their fighters entrance music whilst reading their fights pbp. I laughed a little when I read that but guess who does it for every fight now.....

At this point we all must stop and congratulate Mike for jeopardising many a relationship throughout the world!

• Upvote 1