Happy Birthday to me!!!

Although Easter is a much more important holiday, a certain somebody who's name starts with an "M" and ends with an "E" is celebrating (really celebrating) his birthday right now. In fact, Im drunk and in my suit right now (1pm.)

Anybody wanna celebrate with me? I'll give away some tycoon cash to whoever has the best reason(s) I should and posts in this thread.

How much am I giving away? Dunno depends how good your reasons are. Itll be at least a couple hundred K though.

How many people am I giving it to? Dunno depends how many good reasons there are.

When will I give it away? Dunno depends on if I take a nap or not.

Like Clint Eastwood said "Go ahead, make my Day!"

Happy Birthday Vincent! Mine is a week away too, but if you were born on this day... and jeebus was born again on this day.... does that make you part god?

Happy Birthday Vincent! Mine is a week away too, but if you were born on this day... and jeebus was born again on this day.... does that make you part god?

There's a little god in all of us bro.

I wouldn't say he was born again. He just had 2 day injury/cuts and couldn't start training again until Monday.

A song for Vince...(must be sang to the happy birthday tune)

Happy Birthday to you

In your trousers there's poo

Happy Birthday dear Vincent

You belong in the zoo....

Yay!

Jesus's birthday was not today (traditionally that is. Christmas is the birthday of Jesus according to Christian mythology). Today was the day that he supposedly was raised from the day. Today was the last day of Passover. At any rate...

Regardless of your religious beliefs, or lack thereof, today is a good day to celebrate because it's your birthday, damnit! You don't need any other reason then that. It's you day... have fun get sloshed, pick up a nice easy woman, bang her silly and post the pics on the internet giving us all the link via PM.... well... you can skip that last part I guess, but go have a blast brother. Hoist one or five for me (I have a high alchohol tolerance. In fact, you could even call me a professional drunk.) And just have a fantastic time! And Happy Birthday brother!

give me money to help Syn out, to keep F-Man from posting Torres-threads, to keep Nehi from losing for money and because id keep making you reconsider some horribly cheasy company names, should the need arise, so .. really what else could you want, .... ... ... ... maaaaan ^^

happy b-day ^-^

and stay classy

• Upvote 1

give me money to help Syn out, to keep F-Man from posting Torres-threads, to keep Nehi from losing for money and because id keep making you reconsider some horribly cheasy company names, should the need arise, so .. really what else could you want, .... ... ... ... maaaaan ^^

happy b-day ^-^

and stay classy

Early front runner

Fuck your bday you jerk!

For a sec u sounded like a jerk but then saw the rest of your post. Very funny s$$t. Yours will soon come. Ahshaga

Just joshing.......Happy BDay ya hairy old fart!