Vamp's Dirt Report

yeah problem is I own a gym, so it would be extremely controversial and plus with the sheer numbers its kinda time consuming with help i dont mind doing some more detail.

Understandable. Just suggesting what could make this better. It's not bad as it is now, for those who can't be bothered to go through gym by gym. :P

Understandable. Just suggesting what could make this better. It's not bad as it is now, for those who can't be bothered to go through gym by gym. :P

well some gyms listed are in good shape but unless you check the manager, you wouldnt know its going down the tubes soon.

I knew replacing the equipment every week would pay off, and it has by keeping me out of the tabloids.

lol yes, and you are keeping the members happy.

i will be updating this probably over the weekend if i get any time. feel free to PM me if you are on the dirt list and fixed your shizit.

OK with my current work schedule and in-game tools/searches, I can only update something like this bi-weekly or at max monthly. If I have a couple volunteers I can make this into something extremely nice for everyone in detail with minimal work for the volunteers. This shall remain an un-baised report based only on current gym operations and WIKI Facts.

why volunteer?

This is for all of us, including you, and to make picking the right place for our fighters even easier. While keeping companies on their toes to offer you truly the best training. Its good for us in both information, and making the gym owner standard to include more training instead of trickery.

So please PM me asap, if you wish to get involved.

Thanks all.

this is my manager link if you prefer to pm me on the main account:

http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=5216

As a gym owner... Love this report and i always encourage every manager to go over the gyms in their area look at the coaches, see what it offers compared to their current gym. I mean your fighters training is the MOST important thing!! W's will come eventually if you take the time to get the proper training from the proper coaches!

I for one Applaud you vamp!! :thumbup:

Vampiro broke his back?

Jumping out of a window during an attempted kidnapping. Unfortunately, it wasn't actually when the men who wanted to kidnap him broke in that his sleep was disturbed and he jumped, it was when two officers burst in that he was disturbed and panicked.

Are you named after the WCW wrestler who broke his back last week?

and nice report :D

nah, and to be honest i only learned about him from this game when someone asked that in chat.

vampiro= vampire in italian, prob spanish too, plus it sounded kinda like a name to me, and its been my tag for ages.

thanks for the compliment.

to all: still looking for some more help. if you are interested PM me.

Garage Gym @ Helsinki is atm soiled = avoid until fixed. Manager was online yesterday tho so it can be fixed pretty soon, dno.

And theres something funky going on @ Fighters home. One coach with all stats useless and 100$ weekly fee. Plus I bet that this manager is owned by the same dude that runs that gym (two accounts). Not sure tho but the usernames are Lauri and the funky one is Larza which can be a nickname here in Finland for Lauri. Also, check out the names of the fighters... *sigh*

If someone wonders: my gym is @ Tokyo and both of these are at Helsinki. So Im not trying to profit from this. Just trying to help ppl out. ;P

Garage Gym @ Helsinki is atm soiled = avoid until fixed. Manager was online yesterday tho so it can be fixed pretty soon, dno.

And theres something funky going on @ Fighters home. One coach with all stats useless and 100$ weekly fee. Plus I bet that this manager is owned by the same dude that runs that gym (two accounts). Not sure tho but the usernames are Lauri and the funky one is Larza which can be a nickname here in Finland for Lauri. Also, check out the names of the fighters... *sigh*

If someone wonders: my gym is @ Tokyo and both of these are at Helsinki. So Im not trying to profit from this. Just trying to help ppl out. ;P

thanks for the update.

I have been doubles, day/night shifts, I should have enough time to update the listings this weekend hopefully. I appreciate the contributions.

Just checked this one out and now it's at spotless condition so no worries I guess the manager is on top things there.

thanks for the update.

no prob. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Montreal

"Project Kcus Ti Scam?" Your call:

Further discovery leads me to this person here:

Current Gym: http://www.mmatycoon.com/gympublic.php?gmid=240

Manager ID: http://www.mmatycoon.com/managerprofileman....php?MgrID=3002

If you notice he is running an ELITE gym costing 15k+ a week for only 3 people, which isnt that odd if his manager is paying for it, however, looks like wierd to me since he already folded 2 other gyms in his recent events. getting 1 on 1 training, going bankrupt, and re-slating the debts by repurchasing VIP?

(3/3 Fighters)

01 Jul, 2009 Wednesday - Started a new Premium Gym - Project Kcus Ti

17 Jun, 2009 Wednesday - Started a new Premium Gym - ACE

17 Jun, 2009 Wednesday - Started a new company - ACE

12 Jun, 2009 Friday - Released the fighter - Ko To

02 Jun, 2009 Tuesday - Started a new Premium Gym - Hadzija Project

02 Jun, 2009 Tuesday - Started a new company - Hadzija Project

23 May, 2009 Saturday - Created a new Fighter - Denis Makiaveli

and now he has been running the gym for 7 weeks with only 5 people in there, still no fights (except 1 for his released fighter)

Did he really get 2 weeks of training then rebuy VIP, then 2 weeks and rebuy VIP, now 7 weeks but not needed to rebuy VIP?