Money Transfer

ok how man time have we look at our fighters money and wish we could access it we fighter with hundreds of thousand of dollars from fights and we only get a little portion of the money i say we should have access to it the landry process is a process i dont trust their should be a simplier process like in the finances tab theirs the option to give money to fighters there should be a tabs that says fighter and send money to managers

ok how man time have we look at our fighters money and wish we could access it we fighter with hundreds of thousand of dollars from fights and we only get a little portion of the money i say we should have access to it the landry process is a process i dont trust their should be a simplier process like in the finances tab theirs the option to give money to fighters there should be a tabs that says fighter and send money to managers

You're not supposed to be taking the fighters money. There are a number of things being discussed in the forums, andone of them is actually making it harder to take money away from your fighters and handing it to the managers. Mike Tycoon has porposed making the fighters take a hit to their morale if their moey goe below a certain point, and he also mentioned putting a cap on how much money you can spend on supps and clothes for the fighter with the purpose being to shut down the laundering. Realistically, how pissed would you be if your fighting for your money, you finally start making a bunch of it and your manager swoops in and takes it all away from you for his own needs? You would press charges and sue his ass.

One of the other things being worked on is to come up with other things to spend a fighter's money on. Maybe even including the fighter "making investments" in existing companies. This is would be one way to legitmately get some of the fighter's money without simply stealing it from him through Laundry. But it would not be without a cost. The fighter would probably be paid dividends or some such. This proposal was brought up by myself actually and is still being developed.

You're not supposed to be taking the fighters money. There are a number of things being discussed in the forums, andone of them is actually making it harder to take money away from your fighters and handing it to the managers. Mike Tycoon has porposed making the fighters take a hit to their morale if their moey goe below a certain point, and he also mentioned putting a cap on how much money you can spend on supps and clothes for the fighter with the purpose being to shut down the laundering. Realistically, how pissed would you be if your fighting for your money, you finally start making a bunch of it and your manager swoops in and takes it all away from you for his own needs? You would press charges and sue his ass.

One of the other things being worked on is to come up with other things to spend a fighter's money on. Maybe even including the fighter "making investments" in existing companies. This is would be one way to legitmately get some of the fighter's money without simply stealing it from him through Laundry. But it would not be without a cost. The fighter would probably be paid dividends or some such. This proposal was brought up by myself actually and is still being developed.

I agree, except that right now there's nothing to do with your fighter's $300,000 bank account. Fix the problem, make the fighter's money actually worth something.

I agree, except that right now there's nothing to do with your fighter's $300,000 bank account. Fix the problem, make the fighter's money actually worth something.

:blackbelt:

I am drafting a number of things that I feel could rectify these issues as well as a few more. When they are done I will post them in a new thread.

We can do money transfers between managers now with the game taking a cut off the top something similar could be done with laundering if it were to be made into a legit option. Set up a 'Tycoon Laundry' where you can pay a maximum say 50-75% of your fighters money in and get 85% of that back into your managers account with the game taking the other 15% cut. This can be done just once a month per fighter

You would have to find a way to stop people being able to launder money in companies which would be the really difficult one to come up with but if there was a way to do that then this would leave your fighter with a good persentage of their cash and allow managers to get their hands on a bit of money.

That said, since Mike is looking at ways of stopping laundering rarther then legitimizing it seemingly, then something needs to be done to make make fighters actually having to spend it on things rarther then being able to get by for a month real time with just spending a few hundred dollars as you can do now ($600 max on supps and about $$50-$100 on clothing would get you by no worries at all)

I run a reliable laundry service if you need. Message me in game if you need some help.

I run a reliable laundry service if you need. Message me in game if you need some help.

I've been a customer of HG's since March of 2011. Great guy and good to do business with!

@Face Kicker,

It's because managers want to be filthy, stinking rich.

the question is, why isn't your fighter paying for it? fighters pay gym fees, and can pay for supps/clothes/travel. so what do you need to spend your manager money on?

I spend my manager money on a few things. Like helping to finance the org gym so that decent training facilities are available for the predominantly newer managers in the org to have access to better than public gym training. I also use the money to finance my project fighters. Of which currently almost half of my roster is, or soon will be focusing on training and not fighting for a while.

I still think that 70% fighter - 30% manager would be a good number. Anything more skewed then that and it becomes silly. If it stays at 10% then that's fine. I am certainly not crusading for this to happen, but it would be nice to have a slightly higher percentange going to the manager then what currently happens. Besides, until laundry is shut down, then the managers can take the money anyway.

Mike has stated that he wants to do some stuff that makes laundry less beneficial and therefore done less, while not saying that he wishes to get rid of it altogether, he does seem to imply that he is not a fan of it and would like to see less of it.

I spend my manager money on a few things. Like helping to finance the org gym so that decent training facilities are available for the predominantly newer managers in the org to have access to better than public gym training. I also use the money to finance my project fighters. Of which currently almost half of my roster is, or soon will be focusing on training and not fighting for a while.

I still think that 70% fighter - 30% manager would be a good number. Anything more skewed then that and it becomes silly. If it stays at 10% then that's fine. I am certainly not crusading for this to happen, but it would be nice to have a slightly higher percentange going to the manager then what currently happens. Besides, until laundry is shut down, then the managers can take the money anyway.

Mike has stated that he wants to do some stuff that makes laundry less beneficial and therefore done less, while not saying that he wishes to get rid of it altogether, he does seem to imply that he is not a fan of it and would like to see less of it.

i personally wouldn't have a problem with a 70/30 split. 10% is more realistic, since that's around what most real agents/managers make, but for the game i wouldn't have a problem with 30%. especially if it's done in tandem with something to close up the laundering loophole (which i also admittedly use).

being able to increase gym fees would remove the need for most people to launder anyway. i'm sure i'm not alone in ONLY doing laundry to fund a gym, which wouldn't be necessary if i could set the weekly fees to whatever i want. in addition, any company (clothing/org/supp) should be able to sponsor gyms (paid weekly), which would take care of org gyms so that they don't NEED to increase fees for the members.

• Upvote 2

i personally wouldn't have a problem with a 70/30 split. 10% is more realistic, since that's around what most real agents/managers make, but for the game i wouldn't have a problem with 30%. especially if it's done in tandem with something to close up the laundering loophole (which i also admittedly use).

being able to increase gym fees would remove the need for most people to launder anyway. i'm sure i'm not alone in ONLY doing laundry to fund a gym, which wouldn't be necessary if i could set the weekly fees to whatever i want. in addition, any company (clothing/org/supp) should be able to sponsor gyms (paid weekly), which would take care of org gyms so that they don't NEED to increase fees for the members.

I think we are long lost twin brothers separated at birth... I agree completely...

BTW, I am the pretty one but Face got the big Johnson somehow. Life is just not fair... <_<

:P

The money the fighters get just has to be good for something... what i really fear (although as someone with a deep wallet) is that in the end ingame/fight advantages can be "bought" in the end. This would hurt the game even more and the gap between new and/or financial weak players would get even bigger... and it is too big already. The balancing process will be very hard and it is the biggest challenge this game is facing. The current laundry process has the advantage that nutrition/clothing companies get a well deserved part of the pie, no ingame advantage is given and, in the end, the money gets back in the circle... private or even org gyms get more accessable for a bigger public, orgs pay for lower hyped-fighters, too.

Realism is the worst argument you can bring imo. What i think would work is a manager participation between 50 and 70% in case the Nutrition/Clothing system gets reinvigorated. The options the fighter have to spend money have to be creative, but in the end a gimmick. Mike needs the help of the community there. What would be the farest thing i could agree on when it comes to fight advantages is that you may could cover things like a high cut tendency via cutman a bit for example.

• 2 months later...

Look guys, all this talk about ripping fighters off is laughable. I'm sure most of us are VIP managers that spend REAL MONEY on this game, these fighters aren't real people. If I pick up a fighter from free agency or even create one, they usually don't have much money. Spending this time getting them signed to the proper org, getting the proper fights, balancing the training to make them successful, and keeping their morale in check takes a lot of REAL time. Case in point, I picked up my current top fighter Christopher Gracie when he had 5,000 in his account, a record of 11-3-1, and his skills weren't near to par. Until recently his bank account was over 376,000 while my manager balance has gone as low as negative in that time. Now we all know what happens If your balance stays negative too long in this game, you lose your VIP and all that REAL money you spent on playing the game. Which by the way costs more than your favorite video game in the grand scheme of things. I'm currently waiting to hear back from a launder right now and it's nerve racking. I'm thinking did i just get ripped off and if not how much will i get back? After putting in that time and effort I shouldn't have to deal with this. I love this game, but the managers especially the VIP's should have control over this.

• Upvote 3

All of my fighters want to spend more than $1000/week on the best gyms possible. To do that that, I need to spend more out of my manager money because there's no way for fighters to "donate" to anything they appreciate or feel passionate about. As soon as we can do that, there's no need to launder. The only reason we launder today is because of unrealistic limitations put on our fighters.

Prices on supplement and clothing, along with gym fees, should be unlimited. The cap is what is leading to the need to launder.

• Upvote 3

First you get the money, then you get success. (Quote from CKeppelrun)

That sentence kickstarted my success in this game.

I seriously doubt i would still be playing this game if I couldn't get money off my fighters over to my managers account.

The money is useless sitting under the fighter, while it's very useful in the managers account.

Having the money under the manager account , allows for it to be used to give the fighter much greater success than he would get if the money was locked under the fighter.

• Upvote 2

I think 10% is not a fair number. I never see a manager that only take 10% of your fighters payments.

For me the best thing we can do is...

1 - 30% for manager and 70% for fighter.

2 - Limite how much cloths and nutri he can buy, so its the end of landring.

3 - With more money, the fight has a bust on morale.

4 - Open a shop, where fighters can buy things like - cars, house,bikes, etc - it can affect her morale or maybe popularity (people like who show your money)

Maybe, and just maybe the 5.

5 - Fighter can hire your personal coachs. this will not substitute the gyms, but will give a bust on every train.

It must cust a lot of money ofcourse.