A Bid!

Yes the prize is ME!!!!, I do suppose I am currently up for bid as a member of the lucky alliance who wins!!!

Basically, i have ended up runnin around this game solo, and thats not my groove. I have a gym thats already worked out- just need the alliance so i dont go insane from loneliness...ha

-Previous #7 Manager in the world.

-Previous #1 in LA Before Avon Barksdale went on his epic role

-Original member of Slaughterhouse with MattyBlayze

-Was up until currently a member of Gesundheit.

Projects are all brewing- my last 20 fights have been a mix of forgotten sliders, and inactivity but im back now.

Cheers, jlsmonster

I can personally vouch for Jeremy. There's maybe 20 guys in the entire game that "gets" it as well as he does, and he's a top guy too. Do yourself a favor and dive at this opportunity!

Slaughterhouse was once a top 5 alliance including Myself, Shiv, and Paul Fairbain among many other retired managers. It is nothing to be ashamed of, just showing my skillset in this game is very legit.

Also interested in helping run an org, but helping...not covering for another lazy user like I did last time I tried.

Slaughterhouse was once a top 5 alliance including Myself, Shiv, and Paul Fairbain among many other retired managers. It is nothing to be ashamed of, just showing my skillset in this game is very legit.

Also interested in helping run an org, but helping...not covering for another lazy user like I did last time I tried.

*ahem

• Upvote 1

The price is Free, I just dont want to end up with dumbasses.

In that case better not be part of an alliance that wants you for a member.

Btw I heard that Steel Penn is still looking for members. They came a few votes short of earning the award for alliance of the year. If they want to make chance next year they bettter start recruiting.

• Upvote 3

To be honest I have noidea you were in slaughterhouse. Were you in there at the same time me and shiv were because I was in there for a while. I can also vouch that Jls is a class act and would work well with any alliance that would have him.

To be honest I have noidea you were in slaughterhouse. Were you in there at the same time me and shiv were because I was in there for a while. I can also vouch that Jls is a class act and would work well with any alliance that would have him.

No, it was after you left I think. He joined before I did, but left before Schim disappeared and we closed the alliance.

No I ran the org with Schim, and Rayden was in SH with me as well. Sorry for not mentioning you josh. I actually ORIGINATED K-1 in this game.

Steeeve I hope your comment wasnt calling me a dumbass for no reason, thats shady when im just looking for new friends.

Im still up for grabs, send me PMs and get to know me guys!

Steeeve I hope your comment wasnt calling me a dumbass for no reason, thats shady when im just looking for new friends.

No, I read your comment saying that you didn't want to end up with dumbasses and for some reason I thought of the intro of Annie Hall in which Woodie Allen was talking about women and said "I don't want to be part of a club that wants me as a member".

No I ran the org with Schim, and Rayden was in SH with me as well. Sorry for not mentioning you josh. I actually ORIGINATED K-1 in this game.

Im still up for grabs, send me PMs and get to know me guys!

i had a fighter in the very first k-1 event in the game. sadly, he lost his second fight to logan mikki's fighter. fukn logan.

Then GOODFELLAS alliance is for you! An alliance org, Aggressive Damage, owned by Johnny Lightening is an upcoming alliance. You along with alliancemate, Cause Mcdubree, can help Aggressive Damage reach its full potential. :)

Jeremy is absolutely awesome. And I doubt anyone knows more about training fighters than him.

Hell, he'd invented a system for projects that one can just leave them on. Without ever needing to worry about maintenance.