Nutrition Use By dates

Nemesis84

I know this was mentioned in the Official Nutrition Improvements thread but has any thought been put into adding it to the game?

At the moment all you have to spend to keep 15 fighters aged 18 year old supplied with a Q160 recovery supp right up to the age of 30 years old is just a one off payment of $324,000 maximum which with how things currently are you can earn easily writing etc.

That will buy you 1080 supps at $300 each, spread over 15 fighters that gives them 72 Recovery products each, 72 supplies will last for 144 weeks because they never expire when not used and that means there is no need to buy more.

If they only lasted a certain amount of time before they stopped being usable, something like 12 weeks, it would make people have to spend some of their money rarther then just buy a bulk order and then never have to spend another penny on their supps, making it more like real life where use by dates do exist.

it wouldn't really do anything other than spread out the money received by supp comps. either they get it all at once, or they get it in chunks every few months. there's really no difference either way. the other problem would be how to track it, since i'm sure i'm not the only one that has manager and fighter inventories that weren't all purchased on the same day.

example: when a fighter gets down to 50-100 days left of a supp, i buy more (of that same supplement). how would you track which supps were bought on which day, when they all end up in the same pill box?

there are other things that could be done to open up supp companies more (combo supps, etc) that i think would be much better changes than expiration dates. really the only thing expiration dates would do is clear out inventories of rich managers and force them to buy more supps, which isn't very fair. it's not like they're going to lose all their 160 stock and go buy 150 stock from some startup company; no, they're going to go right back to a 160 company that doesn't need the money anyway.

I know this was mentioned in the Official Nutrition Improvements thread but has any thought been put into adding it to the game?

At the moment all you have to spend to keep 15 fighters aged 18 year old supplied with a Q160 recovery supp right up to the age of 30 years old is just a one off payment of $324,000 maximum which with how things currently are you can earn easily writing etc.

That will buy you 1080 supps at $300 each, spread over 15 fighters that gives them 72 Recovery products each, 72 supplies will last for 144 weeks because they never expire when not used and that means there is no need to buy more.

If they only lasted a certain amount of time before they stopped being usable, something like 12 weeks, it would make people have to spend some of their money rarther then just buy a bulk order and then never have to spend another penny on their supps, making it more like real life where use by dates do exist.

JUST!?! That is more money than I have earned the entire time I have played the game. Why would I dump all my money into massive stockpiles of supplements, when I can just buy them as needed. This is to say nothing of the fact that I don't think ANY sup company can even carry that much inventory on hand for me to make "just one payment"

I am logged onto this game more thanI should be as is. Last thing I need to be doing is checking multitudes of pill bottles to see if they are about to expire or not... talk about tedious.