Joe Silva please read

JohnnySep

You have to make Brock Lesnars next title defense against Seth Petruzzelli.... That would be epic... I mean seriously, who else are you gonna give it to? Carwin? Cro Cop? Velasquez? Nobody thinks any of those 3 have a shot....but Seth... He can KO the big man

Just like your av- that was gay!!

I hope thats a joke, but anyway Id kinda like to see Carwin get his shot soon. Hes the only one in that division who can match lesnars size and strength and could have a shot. I can see the talks starting soon too for the UFC to get Fedor after Brock rolls through everyone they have.

Really? Because I don't think he can. He can match the punching power, but that's it. Lesnar outweighs him by 20-35 lbs, has a far superior wrestling game, and has speed comparable to a Welterweight.

Just like your av- that was gay!!
Pretty much.

How does Kongo have a chance of beating Lesnar? Velasquez already showed the world how much work Kongo's ground game needs and Lesnar would just put him on his back and grind out a win. Carwin has the best chance of defeating Lesnar, he has a wrestling pedigree that is almost as good as Lesnar's and though he would be outsized on fight night, it would be enough where Lesnar couldn't control him and Carwin could keep the fight standing. Carwin has BIGGER gloves than Lesnar and MUCH more knock out power. Lesnar may be strong but he doesn't have the one punch knock out power Carwin has on the feet.

Carwin's wrestling pedigree is nothing by comparison to Brock's. Carwin was Division II. Lesnar was Division I. Couture was a three time Olympic alternate, schooled Tito to the point he actually spanked him, and couldn't bring Lesnar down. Meanwhile, Carwin got taken down by Gonzaga.

speed to match a WW? not even close he is a fat fuck that just sits on people i want to see him get ass raped by Fedor anywhere the fight goes.
Um, did you see when Lesnar hit Herring and managed to be on top of him by the time he stopped rolling across the mat? The only two Welterweights who move faster are GSP and Alves. Mir's super wonderful improved speed that he showed against a geriatric Nogueira was non-existent here because against Brock, no one at Heavyweight is faster. I do believe Fedor can defeat Brock, but it's not a fight he'll dominate. Fedor has faced people who were bigger, stronger, faster, and possessed better wrestling ability than himself, but he's never had it all wrapped up into one person. People call Fedor inhuman for surviving Randleman's suplex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOjMxnXb6Nk

Far, far worse. And he finished the match. Yes, it was an injury he caused to himself, but his mistake was the distance. You're supposed to execute the maneuver from the opposite distance from what he's trying, but that's the turnbuckle he was closest to at the time and Lesnar's never really believed in limitations, anyways. His ability to make it as far as he does is unprecedented. Even when executed from the correct distance by the smaller guys, the maneuver proved so difficult, it was banned from the WWE. Only recently has that ban been lifted.

Fighting Brock Lesnar would be the one fight where he doesn't have the inhuman advantage.

What do you mean why is he posting wrestling videos? Can you move almost 300 pounds into a black flip 5 and a half feet off the ground and push off in a forward direction clearing about 6 feet? Pretty sure you cant. His point was Brock is freakishly athletic. The ass kicking he put on Frank Mir last night was nothing short or horrific.

This nonsence about him just laying on Mir is silly, he took Mir down decisively, he didnt struggle for it, and stayed busy working his face with punches. He made Mir roll into his waiting fist while he used the rest of his body weight to prevent him from rolling away from his cocked strong arm. What? because he didnt try to improve to mount or back control he was sitting on him? He fucking owned Mir.

Round two was fucking brutal. I was telling people in round 1 his punches were just gonna wear Mir down and not finish But he finished with the same short range, quasi side control pounding from round 1. Mir could barely stand afterwards, I wouldnt say Mir was out, but he was most definitely not all there. That kind of power is scary. Period.

Im a big Carwin nut hugger but I dont think he is gonna be able to handle Lesnar. UFC is gonna need to bring in Fedor for Lesner to fight before people get off the Lesnar hate train. I for one wouldnt place a bet on that fight. Fedor is a monster that has beaten a lot of UFC former greats, the problem is he hasnt fought anyone i would truely say is at their peak and a top HW in a while. While Arlovski may still be a dangerous fighter, he does have a glass jaw so i dont think that was even much of a fight for someone that strikes with the power Fedor has. Lesnar on the other hand is a huge fighter with 106 win and 5 losses in Div 1 college in 4 years. Thats some serious wrestling pedigree that Fedor cant match. Would be a good fight, Great MMA experiance and versitility versus a great wrestler with a huge size advantage.

what? why are you posting wrestling videos?
Because like all of his detractors bash him for and trash him for making the transition, that is where Brock Lesnar comes from. The maneuver is one of the most difficult in the profession due to the strength and agility required to execute a backflip while moving forward that Lesnar is the sole individual above 224 lbs. to execute it successfully (it was his finisher in WWE's development organization, OVW). The only person (Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne) in professional wrestling to perform it better weighs 183 lbs (Welterweight size, after weigh-ins).

and banned? i remember a lot of people doing shit like that
Yes, Vince McMahon had banned the Shooting Star Press from the WWE for four years (Late 2004-Late 2008) after Billy Kidman had injured a few other wrestlers with the maneuver in addition to never actually landed it correctly (he'd often hit people in the face, arms, or legs with his knees as opposed to landing chest to body). During those four years, only Paul London executed the maneuver and was later taken off television and released from his contract. Since then, it has been unbanned only for Matt Sydal/Evan Bourne as he performs it even better than the man who invented it, Jushin Liger.