dan henderson KO on you tube. UFC 100.

im sure i speak for more than just myself when i say that spoilers should not be in the title of your post. I did see the full event on ppv already but usually i dont see it till a few days later. I would have been pissed off if i went to browse the noob help section and glanced up at the title showing under general mma that totally gives away the outcome of the fight. Im not trying to be mean or judgemental. im just saying please be considerate of others who may not want to see your title.

im sure i speak for more than just myself when i say that spoilers should not be in the title of your post. I did see the full event on ppv already but usually i dont see it till a few days later. I would have been pissed off if i went to browse the noob help section and glanced up at the title showing under general mma that totally gives away the outcome of the fight. Im not trying to be mean or judgemental. im just saying please be considerate of others who may not want to see your title.

Lesnar, Hendo, Fitch, GSP, the asian, tommy lawlor all won too

SPOILERS

that hendo knock out was NUTS