The Tour of Legends

Torres and Cox both emerged with victories in Tokyo, while Bruens is still looking for his first win in the "Tour of Legends."

next is london. it was supposed to be st. petersburg, but since BRC is no more, we're going to london. i was looking for a replacement...but this will shorten the tour up by a few weeks.

• 3 weeks later...

Following his rematch against Kid Torres at Eminence 6 MMAHead Radio had a chance to chat with Charles Martel.

Justin Cider - "First of all I'd like to just say congrats. You really came out looking for the finish in this fight. Was that the game plan?"

Charles Martel - "Ya pretty much. He talked all that shit about how horrible MMA judging is after I beat him the first time. So this time I wanted to shut him up for good."

JC - "Do you expect any talk from him after this dominate win?"

CM - "It's Torres. I think that says it all. I expect him to complain about an early stoppage or some bullshit like that. I rocked him with the second strike I landed. A jab I should mention. He's pretty durable so I wasn't expecting to get the finish so quickly."

JC - "Well my people are telling me that you now actually hold the record for the fastest stoppage against Kid. How does that make you feel?"

CM - "No different really. I mean I'm just happy to be fighting, and to be completely honest he has never had any business being in the cage with me. The only thing that ever got me to fight him was that big fucking mouth of his. I can say I'm happy to have beaten him at his own game in the first fight, and now to have finished him with strikes. I guess I could give him another fight, and go for the sub!"

JC - "Well we won't keep you I'm sure you have an after party to attend."

CM - "Ya I do. For the first time in my career I don't have to go wait at the hospital to get a cast on a broken hand. Just sprained it this time since I barely had to hit him!"

• Upvote 3

clearly a bad stoppage. i dont know why i let this tour go into a wasteland like london.

kid didnt get to train for this fight at all btw...i think there was some blitz interference. i was told i would be invited to a private gym by a certain former blitz employee...the invitation never came. clearly kid torres was being set up for a loss. it's ok though...kid torres is moving on to montreal, preparing to conquer the rest of the world. at least the next org is a legitimate one, bro.

• Upvote 1

clearly a bad stoppage. i dont know why i let this tour go into a wasteland like london.

kid didnt get to train for this fight at all btw...i think there was some blitz interference. i was told i would be invited to a private gym by a certain former blitz employee...the invitation never came. clearly kid torres was being set up for a loss. it's ok though...kid torres is moving on to montreal, preparing to conquer the rest of the world. at least the next org is a legitimate one, bro.

When word of these allegations made there way to the Martel camp they released the following statement...

"We expected something like this to come from the Torres camp. There's always an excuse whenever this scrub suffers a legit loss, and this is nothing new. Martel trains at the same gym Torres was rumoured to be coming to train at, and the word on the street was that he was scared to come to the gym. He knew from the get go he couldn't hang with that caliber of fighter. Regardless Martel now holds two dominant wins over Kid and he's happy with both results, and that goes double for the fans. At the end of the day that's all that matters."

• Upvote 2

kid torres is fighting a 205er in the cfc...he hears this is because cox wouldnt take a fight with a larger man. i hope eaton is willing to fight the smaller kid torres at some point...punk.

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

We now go live to a press conference regarding the recently announce "Tour of Legends" stop at TTFC in NY. On the podium is TTFC WW champion Henry Chinaski and his manager/trainer Vortex HW champ Johnny Lee Paris

Press: Henry is it true that you will be fighting Kid Torres on August 8th?

Chinaski: Yeah, that fight has been confirmed.

Press: Henry, do you really think thats fair? Kid Torres hasn't been relevant in years, and even when he was relevant he wasn't that good.

JLP: I think we all kind of grew up worshiping Kid. Although most people are saying his win last weekend was luck or perhaps divine intervention, Henry is still training for this fight like he was facing a legitimate opponent.

Chinaski: JLP was nice enough to let Kid in his gym to train for his last fight, I think finally being exposed to top notch training helped him out in his recent fight. It was also the first time Kid has ever been exposed to indoor plumbing or any kind of hygiene.

Press: Is it true that Kid had a run-in with the police when he first arrived at your gym?

JLP: Yeah that was a little blown out or proportion. His first day here I told Kid to do his normal routine so I could see what I was working with. So Kid went outside and kicked the bottom of a stop sign all day. Eventually someone must have thought he was nuts and called the cops. Kid only speaks in grunts and its NY, so one thing led to another and 3 or 4 cops just started beating him. By the time I got out there and sorted it all out he was a bloody mess, but he was so happy. His manager, F-Man, came up and told me that Kid had just beat up all the cops. It was all actually really funny.

Press: Henry what is your prediction for this upcoming fight?

Chinaski: I'll be surprised if I cant get Kid out of there in the first round. The guy is just shot. I respect him for fighting all comers, but honestly the guy is just not a good fighter.

JLP: I think Henry KO's him in the first. Henry is a bit of a slow starter, but if a scrub like Charles Martell can finish Kid in the first then Henry really should too. I just hope Kid gets through this tour without too much more damage, the guy already seems like he has been brain damaged.

• Upvote 1

everyone in the gym has seen what kid has been doing to everyone in sparring. he's smashing guys that bitchaski usually struggles with. when kid enters the gym, bitchaski goes on the other side of the gym. kid even asked bitchaski to spar for his last fight, which bitchaski refused to accept.

as far as kid's last fight with martel...people need to really look at that fight and be fair. we're talking about an org ran by a former top executive from blitz, a promotion that kid torres is banned from for life. why is he banned? because he would take every single title and then leave the promotion, and they wouldnt be able to stop him. for gods sake...mattyblayze was the ref during kid's fight against martel in london. for everyone wondering where mattyblayze has been....we found him. he's in london reffing fights. how much more biased can you get? kid torres was promised a private gym spot in london, but wanna know what really happened? he was banned from every single gym in the city. kid spent the whole training camp running sprints up mountains.

when it came to the fight, the unfair officiating was clear as day. kid was going for a flying armbar and the ref called the fight off, saying kid had been "knocked out." isnt it odd that the ppv also cut out during kid's fight....but ask anyone in attendance, he was clearly robbed. this was the worst screw job in tycoon history, and kid took it out on 220 pounder darren smith with a headkick....and he'll do the same to bitchaski.

• Downvote 1

Can you handle yourself in a full contact striking war? If so, prove yourself in the best K1 org in MMA, Dynasty K1 Tokyo.

We can host some great matches for the send-off tour.

Torres thows a leg kick but Chinaski checks it

and Chinaski rattles Torres with a well-timed uppercut counter. - Torres tries to back away and recover but his hands are down low and he gets tagged again, sending him stumbling down to the canvas. Chinaski dives in after him and quickly finishes the job with a trio of brutal punches, leaving Torres stiff and motionless on the mat!

TTFC CEO Mike Thomas enters the ring, "Great fight champ, early favorite for KO of the night. Tell your legion of fans what happened in there, it was so fast many people blinked and missed it!"

Chinaski: "We knew going in that Torres was a one trick pony. Sadly most of the time his trick is to leg kick and then go to sleep."

MT: "Tell us about the brutal uppercut that was the beginning of the end for Kid"

Chinaski: "Well, he walked into about every thing I threw at his head. Kid doesn't understand the meaning of keep your chin down. At the end he threw the worst leg kick I had ever seen. I just checked it and saw that big glass jaw waiting for me to touch it. Kid's game but not that good. I hope he retires before he gets hurt much more, his brains are already mush."

MT: "Thanks champ! Can't wait to see you in the ring again."

PM me who you are and we can arrange this.

as far as his "last fight"...i thought new york was a legit city, but it seems blitz has plagued that city as well. everyone in attendance knows kid was rolling for a knee bar, just as he predicted he would. the ref took this as kid being "hurt"....which he clearly wasnt. chinaski knows what kid torres did to him in training when no one was around...he knows the truth.

• Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

kid torres is done with new york...he's done with vegas. kid torres wanted a real challenge, seeing as he easily dispatched of chinaski last time out with a kneebar, just as he called. to get a challenge...the 135 pounder kid torres moved up to HEAVYWEIGHT. the move up in weight proved to be too much, and "The Legend" was defeated legitimately for the first time in his career. it's ok though, because kid torres' next fight is easy. he doesnt know the fighter or who manages the guy....the manager is a nobody. if someone were to mention his name, i might remember who he is. all i remember is that he was an irrelevant bum that i'm going to smash.

i think ascension in LA will be the last leg of the tour. we had plans to go to hilo...but dont think it's gonna happen. the tour will end after this next fight, and then i'll go and smash witt on my own accord.

kid torres is done with new york...he's done with vegas. kid torres wanted a real challenge, seeing as he easily dispatched of chinaski last time out with a kneebar, just as he called. to get a challenge...the 135 pounder kid torres moved up to HEAVYWEIGHT. the move up in weight proved to be too much, and "The Legend" was defeated legitimately for the first time in his career. it's ok though, because kid torres' next fight is easy. he doesnt know the fighter or who manages the guy....the manager is a nobody. if someone were to mention his name, i might remember who he is. all i remember is that he was an irrelevant bum that i'm going to smash.

i think ascension in LA will be the last leg of the tour. we had plans to go to hilo...but dont think it's gonna happen. the tour will end after this next fight, and then i'll go and smash witt on my own accord.

http://i.imgur.com/Ph6Ei.gif