Need of sponsors

RonnyT

Hi. I am looking for someone to sponsor some of my fighters. I have done well with the ones that have sponsors and have fought. My record is 2-0 right now.

Here is the list. Check them out. Sure there is some of these fighters that is perfect to promote your business.

1 - Roger Lettesen (181593) - Has a contract with "untouchables fight leage". Next fight 02.06.2012.

2 - Marec Thims (181617) - No contract or sponsor. Next fight 18.05.2012, and he will prove his skills then.

3 - Kim Tysse (183204) - Has a contract with: [WOT] Dawg Pound Elite Fighting (150K ID + Org), first fight not set yet.

4 - Frank Mikkelsen (183211) - Has a contract with: [WOT] Dawg Pound Elite Fighting (150K ID + Org).

5 - Anders Bergh (183214) - Has a contract with: KnockouT Openweight Combat (140K+ ID).

6 - Damien Byrkjelo (183222) - Has acontract with: [WOT] Dawg Pound Elite Fighting (150K ID + Org)

7 - Jan Sola (183239) - Has a contract with: [WOT] Dawg Pound Elite Fighting (150K ID + Org

8 - Ed Dalsworth (183278) - No contracts or sponsors, but tons of potential. My newest fighter.

They all need sponsorship, and will make their sponsors proud!