The Agency

The Agency  

49 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the idea behind "The Agency"?

2. 2. Do you plan on working / have worked with "The Agency" in any way (be it as an org or a manager or anything else)?

3. 3. If you've worked with "The Agency", how would you rate your experience with us?

• 5 stars.
    • 4 stars.
    • 3 stars.
    • 2 stars.
    • 1 star.
    • I haven't worked with "The Agency" yet!

Thanks for the positive reviews :)

Well each case is different, so I'd say set it at 10% of whatever the fighter earns?

So for super fights/one fight deals take the base/win and take 10%? So 40/40 - you get 8k if he wins, 4k if he doesn't.

For multi fight deals go off the signing bonus?

I'm considering making it upto the fighter / manager. They can offer me anything they wish from 0% to 100% so that way it allows for managers to try it out with no cut at first and then pay whatever they feel is fair. What thoughts?

Alternatively, maybe we could have fixed fees for any orgs who sign someone through us, probably something like hype/pop average * 20 or something like that. So a 200 hype pop average costs something like 4k in fees? Just random numbers atm, still trying to figure it out. It could be one or the other out of these two or even both. What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

I'd love to get a mod to remove Jacky's posts from this thread. As usual, they're useless and don't pertain to the topic at all.

Also, I find it hilarious that the 3 people who voted 1-star haven't used the agency ever :) Thanks!

Edit: My bad. Justus did contact me with a superfight which was grossly one-sided for one of the fighters.

• Upvote 1

Hey guys!

So, small update. I'll be going on vacation in a few hours and will be returning on the 25th of this month. Now, I should have good internet access there (most probably) but just in case I don't, this is a sort of warning about that. I'll be mailing all the fighters on the list(s) with updates as to the contract offers they have etc.

If any of them want to accept any of those in the time that I'm away they should feel most welcome to do so!

If I do have internet there, I'll post here and tell you guys as in that case it should be business as usual (since this doesn't take up that much of my time!).

Cheers,

Shiv

• Upvote 1

I'll just post it here, since I asked Shiv to help if possible. I am looking for a superfight on July 1st with high hype. I will be willing to compensate both the fighters and their home orgs. My org does not have skilled fighters or they would be fired, so I am in need of 2 guys that want to fight each other. Another option is if I used my own fighter David Kyle assuming he survives his fight next week. His natural weight is 145, but he can do 155 if needed. I booked the Tokyo Dome for July 4th and wanted a good fight on the 1st to lead me into that event.

Momoko Yamaguchi: P4P 28, more than likely will be looking for another fight after beating Leroy Brown.

Syn seems on hiatus w/o any cards planned, and Karter hasnt responded to my PMs about his last fight in Syn.

Looking for a big name HW to face.

Getting tons of long term contract offers, but looking to be in the superfight mix and make a damn name for Momoko instead of fighting jobbers. If nothing comes along, I'm almost inclined to contact CBD to ask him about contracts so SOMEONE can go in and dethrone Afro Samurai. I might take the risk and jump into those waters soon if nothing comes :sad01_anim:

Edit: This isnt a wishy washy "threat" to give me a superfight or else HWP. I've (apparently) lost my mind and have come to the conclusion someone needs to go into HWP and sort this BS out since no one will ever leave HWP. I'm willing to fall on the grenade if need be.

Edit2: I just put feelers out to CBD about an HWP contract. Interested to see what will be done.

#30 P4P Momoko Yamaguchi now has a fight setup against #22 P4P Iiro Tolonen at NFC 155!

Thanks shiv thread(even if the idea is dead, its a good place to post apparently)

I am not sure the idea is dead. Shiv is just out of town for 3 more days. He hasn't been on to accept fight offers or anything, so I guess he didn't find internet access while on vacation.

Hey!

The idea is great, it was more than awesome before I left :P

I've had around 60 mails that I just dealt with while I was away so I'd say it's great atm!

What I will be doing is the following:

- Ill be clearing out both the contract/superfight lists right now. I think it's just easier since I was away for a week and while I got the majority contracts they liked, some would've got things set up on their own.

- I'll be making new lists, so if you have a fighter that needs a contract / superfight, hit me up.

I'll be contacting all the org owners soon so let's do it ASAP!

Looks like the list is filling up pretty fast again! Already got 4 new fighters looking for something or the other within 10 minutes!