established org for sale

XtremeT13

Alright. I had looked into selling my org a little while ago, but decided to keep going with the hopes of getting more time to properly work all the details out. I even offered out max pay and bonuses to hire help with recruiting and other things and had no interest, so I'm going to sell for sure this time. I also only have 59 days of VIP left and since I'm getting married in 2 months, plus the honeymoon, I probably will not be spending more money on here, sad to lose VIP since I've had it so long now. Anyway, down to the details. Currently I have 11 event venues booked, which has the last event date of July 28th. Most events post high profit returns, the last was 74K. Two previous events posted losses, but this was due to me taking chances with how much I spent in advertising and changing some fights last minute and having to payout fighters more money than the ones originally slated to fight. Currently the org is ranked 6th in the city of Helsinki and 43rd globally. It could easily and quickly rise up a little more work. So, 11 events booked through July 28th, 6 ranked and 43 ranked, some great hyped fighters, established, very profitable. All it needs is a little extra and it will rise even more.

I'll wait a few days to see if anyone is interested, please contact me in game. I'd fancy a couple different options for pay...either a fairly negotiated price or even a split of some in game cash and possibly the donation of VIP time. Either way I would like to move on this soon and hand the org off in no more than a week. Thanks in advance.

Let me throw this out there.....whoever buys this org. Once you take possession of it, you will have 10 events which have venues booked and paid for already. Events are profitable and potential could earn you $500,000k (low ball) to anywhere in the low million range. I mean if you average 70k profit that would be 70k, and I've had multiple events hit the 90k and 100k marks.

I've been offered $500k for it, but willing to look at offers which are less cash and possibly include VIP time. So hit me up, I'll make my decesion in a couple days.