gym seeks org/s for partnership

XtremeT13

I recently just sold my org to open a gym as I wanted to toy around with the new gym features. Being a gym owner and not being partnered with a gym....I realize now that I potentially could have landed more fighters having exclusive rights with a gym. that is what I'm here for today, to offer your org the rights to my newly opened gym. Currently I'm in the finale stages of putting together a solid business plan. This will include total number of coaches, financial breakdowns, number of fighters allowed and other contractual details. I'm looking to open the doors to 1 or 2 orgs. As far as I know, there is NO other gym currently offering what my business model will offer to the fighters in your org. This is a great opportunity for an org to offer its current fighters and potential new fighters greater training than public gums. I've not set a location for the gym, so its open to go where ever the interest is at. If multiple orgs show, a decision will be made based on if more than one org shows interest in the same location and based on the number of fighters signed to the org. Please send me an email with any questions or other relevant comments. If no interest is show, I will offer this 1 of a kind gym to the public.

Alright, got interest from an org located in St. Pete, but has a number of fighters from Helsinki. So, the gym could potentially be in Helsinki or St. Pete depending on others showing interest. I'd like try getting this up and running soon. Please contact me to get further information. Hope you understand that I don't share much detail on here as I don't want someone else being able to take my plans and use it before me. I just want to be the first after that someone else can follow.

AAlright, the gym is up in running and planted it roots in St. Pete. PSI has come to contract agreements with one fight org already to offer exclusive training rights and we currently are seeking 1 or 2 other orgs to reach contract agreements with.

The gym is offering its fighters 25 coaches to choose from, as well as great sparring partners with 4 to 5 star sparring ratings. Please contact me if you are interested in discussing agreements. Remember you don't have to have a fight org in St. Pete, just look at your roster to determine if you have a lot of fighters based in St. Pete.

Also, if you're a manager that has a fighter/s that don't have access to private training and don't want to hassle with the public gyms contact me to discuss a resonable and 1 time fee agreement for us of the gym.

I would love to hear your plans. I have an organization in Rio and I've always been curious about a gym partnership. Furthermore, it would help bring over fighters who are reluctant to make the trip to the location.

I would love to hear your plans. I have an organization in Rio and I've always been curious about a gym partnership. Furthermore, it would help bring over fighters who are reluctant to make the trip to the location.

Well the gym is running out of st Pete. Not sure that would work for a Rio based org. Still looking for a st Pete based org to come aboard. Or any org with a lot of fighters based in at Pete.