Retiring Fighters...

It will be interesting to see what "stats" the retired fighter gets. I mean retiring a new 18 year without training and setting him as a cornerman should not get the same boost as retiring a experienced fighter with 30+ fights and killer stats and hiddens as a cornerman.

/ZZ

I love the image he used of the dude with the cane! :wheelchair:

I'm glad he added this. I wish he added it about 6 months ago, because I have some guys who are in other managers' stables now that I wish had retired.

Edit: Questions. If you retire a guy, does it take up a fighter slot? Also, if we retire him now, will we be able to make him into a cornerman later, or since it isn't implemented yet, does it just retire him and send him to the Bahamas?

• Upvote 1

Edit: Questions. If you retire a guy, does it take up a fighter slot? Also, if we retire him now, will we be able to make him into a cornerman later, or since it isn't implemented yet, does it just retire him and send him to the Bahamas?

Retiring a fighter definitely uses up a fighter slot.

Lol that's what I was thinking. Is it only if you retire them and turn them into cornermen or assistants or stuff like that, or will it take up a space even if you just retire them?

Only if you use them as assistants and cornermen.

If we retire a fighter now, can we still turn them into cornermen later? Or do you have to set them up as cornermen at the same time they are retired?

Retiring a fighter DOES take up a fighter slot.

This guy is taking up a slot on Mikes roster right now http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilepublic.php?FID=145198.

That's weird, in my opinion it should only take up a spot if they become cornermen, but whatever its not a big deal to me I wasn't planning on retiring any guys until cornermen get added anyways.

That's weird, in my opinion it should only take up a spot if they become cornermen, but whatever its not a big deal to me I wasn't planning on retiring any guys until cornermen get added anyways.

Yeah, but if you could just retire your fighter without taking up a fighter slot there would never be a free agent again, haha.

Yeah, but if you could just retire your fighter without taking up a fighter slot there would never be a free agent again, haha.

I see your point, but there surely would be some free agents considering it costs 10 VIP days so non VIP players can't do it plus there are the VIP players who don't want to waste 10 VIP days.