New VIP. New business?

Jesterhead85

Just got my VIP set up today.

Wanting to check out the business side of it and make a little extra money.

Just wanted to get some opinions on whats easiest for a newbie-vip.

And... im assuming i'll need to know this now im getting into the business portion of it.. What the heck is the Laundry thing i see going on all the businesses?

Edit: Im thinking clothing as im decent with graphics and it seems... Low risk and a good beginner business. Thoughts?

Laundry: Taking money from one of your fighters accounts and moving it to your manager account so you can spend it on other things or fighters.

Your fighter buys product (usually 300.00 each) from a company and they will send the money to your manager account for fee or portion of the money your fighter spent.

Laundry: Taking money from one of your fighters accounts and moving it to your manager account so you can spend it on other things or fighters.

Your fighter buys product (usually 300.00 each) from a company and they will send the money to your manager account for fee or portion of the money your fighter spent.

yes! Watch out the fees charged by the game (check them on wiki page) when you use the manager-to-manager money transfer tool, since it may provide you a loss instead of a profit if you are the one paying the fees!

Any advice? there a guide im missing?

wondering about either a nutrition or clothing company.

I would suggest a clothing company if you have some kind of photoshop skill but id advise against nut company cos you need big money to projuice half decent supplements.

• Upvote 1

I would suggest a clothing company if you have some kind of photoshop skill but id advise against nut company cos you need big money to projuice half decent supplements.

Agreed, that's the best way to go if you have design/Photoshop skills. Nutrition is a hard market without having plenty of cash (like over a million) and slow to pay back initial investment but after then good money.

Easiest definitely clothing. If you put some effort into sponsorships, networking, forum posts, promotions, etc you can get a lot out of it. It's kind of boring, but it's the easiest because typically you get out what you put into it. The more effort you put in, the more lucrative it'll be.

Ya clothing would be the way to go if you have photoshop skills at all. You can get all kinds of free programs to do it through my favourite is GIMP. Its pretty low cost to get started

Been putting all my time into GIMP the last few days.

got lots of good designs. lots of people contacting me about sponsors and help with other designs...

sold 408 items in 3 days.... and then its been stuck there for the last 2... handing out freebies, but the people never actually buy anything. starting to piss me off.

Been putting all my time into GIMP the last few days.

got lots of good designs. lots of people contacting me about sponsors and help with other designs...

sold 408 items in 3 days.... and then its been stuck there for the last 2... handing out freebies, but the people never actually buy anything. starting to piss me off.

I bought about 50 pieces, if that helps ya.

Do yourself a favor and go to you forum profile page and add your manager ID to the box at the bottom so you manager profile comes up (like at the bottom of my avatar), this way people can find you a lot easier and not have to do a search.