to all the pretenders...

i hear people flinging terms like "top manager" and "top fighter" around...but theyre all frauds. ive called them all out with a 145er. a 31 year old 145er, who could fight at 135. yes, i'm talking about "The Legend" Kid Torres. i built a world tour thinking these cowards would finally emerge. i called out former #1 manager chris partridge in chat just minutes ago, and he publicly dodged me. he presented me with a welterweight and a heavyweight, and iasked him which one he wanted to give a loss to. when it came down to it...he backed down.

then we have the slime named gable poking his head into our conversation. not only did gable refuse mannetosen's attempt at pitting aloha hoi against kid torres...he flat out banned kid torres from his shady org. this is the same kid torres who held the original blitz ny/mfc ny title. i'm still waiting to defend my title, bro. whoever your champ is now...he's a fraud. i dont even know who he is. let aloha hoi get slapped around by kid in a fight just like he does in training. then when i'm done with hoi, let fett get bitched around a bit. remember one thing, it was me who saved fett's career. you should be honored in letting kid torres ending it.

i'm still waiting for you too golden glory...i havent forgotten. the glass jaw needs to be cracked one more time. i heard youre thinking about quitting the game grey...youve been quitting for months now. what's the deal? do you need a better reason to quit? accept the fight with torres...the embarassment will definitely push you over the edge.

i look forward to smashing martel in a few weeks. i hope you really come to fight this time chucky. i'm glad you didnt "retire"...but i think you'll be heading out with grey after the fight.

lets spice this world tour up...all of you come and get beat up.

http://i46.tinypic.com/pox6v.jpg

(outdated image - now 49-0)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 4

Charlie Wang's 135 champ, Christopher Gracie 53464 is looking for a fight on 8-1-12. PM me if interested Speedbump Mccrackin 7167 and lets keep the tour rolling in LA.

I'll tell you what you should beat him senseless just because of physicals alone plus i think the chin might be a tad weak but I'll fight him with http://www.mmatycoon.com/fighterprofilemanager.php?FID=144480 after my title defense if you want. I like you FMan and your calling for a fight so I'll hook you up with one. I'm throwing him up cause he was my first created guy and by that the most well rounded. Self named so probably will never retire him for that reason or make him a cman someday just to keep him around.

someone tell glory i'm calling him out. i want this fight. my goal is to beat up at least one irrelevant heavyweight during the world tour.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

someone tell glory i'm calling him out. i want this fight. my goal is to beat up at least one irrelevant heavyweight during the world tour.

So you dodging my middleweight challenge then?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

ive directly messaged managers of some of these so called "legends" and have heard no response. pico...looking at you bro. i respect bubba, but the guy nearly just got beat to death. five knockdowns in a round...lol c'mon son. dont be afraid...bubba's place in history is cemented. this wont change when torres knocks him down 7 times in a single round and then knocks him out. come get it, bro.

lol bro youre an easy win...there's plenty of dates for you to be slapped around.

Well like I said you should be able to win the fight and should be an easy one for you but i've thrown my hat into the ring if you want the fight i'm game. also i'm sure i'll get ko'd before it goes to the ground but even you know if that fight does go to the ground torres won't last 30 seconds

• Upvote 1