Trading Fighters

i think this would be a great idea, if both managers agree to it, non vips and vips should be able to do it.

i just think it would be awesome if you both have youre eye on someone and you can trade unlimitedly especially if you wanted to get rid of a specific fighter for a reason. or just give a fighter away to a friend but you can only give one away every five days or so?

• Downvote 1

yeah i know it could encourage multi's but maybe it should be only if youve been a member for a certain amount of time? so even if there were multis they'd have to wait bloody ages

But waiting ages may not be a bad thing for multis. They spam projects on the new account. Have a few tester fights etc then just prive train - then trade etc etc. Think this idea has been brought up before and shot down.

Not only what Scar said, but there are other reasons for this to not happen. For one thing it would have a hugely negative effect on the free agent market. Why retire someone to free agency when you can just offer him up for bid? Then only the shittiest fighters would end up in free agency and it would wither and die. Someone mentioned the idea of bidding on fighters contracts and so on and it was also shot down. This would just be bad. Now, don't get me wrong. Trading fighters from one camp to another or buying out contracts and so on is a realistic idea, but some things, regardless of how realistic they might be are bad for the game. This is one such idea.