Winning all fights with decisions

Toast17

i have a fighter that i tried to model after lesnar and gave him sweet gnp skills. Unfortunately gnp has been a very ineffective tool for finishing one`s opponents. I talked to tycoon about it, and he knew there was an issue but I`m not sure what`s been done since then. My guy (dan connely) has won all of his fights by decision, and that`s mainly because he got tapped out in the third by a bluebelt after getting mauled for the first two and a half rounds... something like 90 of 95 ground strikes (by a 275lb monster). Anyways, after all that, i`ve decided he`s gonna be a massive sherk... before he thought he was a boxer

I know he recently tried to tweek the amount of cuts from GnP over to TKO's. Maybe GnP will be a more effective way of scoring TKO's--as it is now GnP is still pretty effective. With decent GnP a guy seems to land just about everything he throws unless you set the sliders more towards the control end. It does seem to be pretty effective with mixing it up to secure submissions as well--depending upon different variables of your fighters hidden attributes as well of course.