Bigtree ur AWESOME!..I want to stall for as long as I can until people get tired of this and stop paying attention

jacky67

Yeah right...this fight will never ever happen.

Congrats to Bigtree, you called him out on his big mouth, and he's already backed down. No need to go through the motions and chase him around now.

fine Jacky...how about the 8th...that's sooner :P

Tell you what, it was stated to me that the 2nd works for the org owner and you...that is fine for me as well....will that do it for you?

I can make to august 29th if you want. To september 2nd it will not work anymore, I already have a full card, because the fight was schedule to be in september 9th, although Jacky saying he would like to fight sooner, so I sent some fight offers to september 2nd and the managers already accepted.

why u're so hurry to accept the fight BUT asked the fight to be the 09th september , PUSSY.

The org owner has every card filled except for the 9th....he is waiting on you to accept the fight so he can finish this card as well. He has paid a great deal of money to my fighter and I am sure twice as much to yours. You signed the contract this is the date he has available. The fight offer has been sent..the challenge in which you put out there has been accepted by me, the bet in which I put out there has been accepted by you...not sure what the problem is?

I even offered to move the fight up to the date that was originally given to me and accepted by you as the 2nd, but that event has been filled and is not available. Not sure what other cards you can play here besides accepting the fight that you asked for.

Edit - was posting before org owners post came in...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

The org owner has every card filled except for the 9th....he is waiting on you to accept the fight so he can finish this card as well. He has paid a great deal of money to my fighter and I am sure twice as much to yours. You signed the contract this is the date he has available. The fight offer has been sent..the challenge in which you put out there has been accepted by me, the bet in which I put out there has been accepted by you...not sure what the problem is?

I even offered to move the fight up to the date that was originally given to me and accepted by you as the 2nd, but that event has been filled and is not available. Not sure what other cards you can play here besides accepting the fight that you asked for.

Edit - was posting before org owners post came in...

pussy

• Upvote 1

so you wont accept because you want it sooner, why not just accept it and wait instead of crying your getting the fight at the end of the day it just looks like a little excuse

p.s your going to have to make a thread of the result to this i wanna see this :mf_popcorn1: