EUFC TO RISE AGAIN WITH 2 100K TORUNAMENTS

Kainlock

Over 10 million in signing bonuses and 208 events with almost 2,000 fights, Elite Ultimate Fighting Championship has been a staple of MMA tycoon since May 2009. EUFC has held some great cards over these last 3 years even reaching as high as 4th best org in the world. But even the best of things can fall from grace and after 3 grueling years EUFC had found itself with less and less fighters and inactive champions on their hands. Igor Psycho did a fantastic job running this org for so long often single handedly. But, even the best of us can be run down and now he finds himself looking to pursue other opportunities in the game.

Enter Kainlock the fairly successful org owner of New Age Fighting and New Age Fighting Montreal. Kainlock is ready to take over as the new owner of EUFC and bring it back to its former days of glory. But with the current roster in shambles how will he be able to bring EUFC back from the dead?

Simple, hit the reset button.

That's right EUFC is totally rehauling its roster of fighters and champions to start from scratch. EUFC name will still remain but there will be all new faces to continue the legacy of EUFC. After their last card Saturday the September 1st, EUFC will let go all current fighters and champions and bring in new fighters from around the world.

When asked why he made the decision to start over Kainlock had this to say. "EUFC has had a great tradition and had many great fighters walk through these doors, however all good things must change with the times and although I respect every fighter on the roster, I felt it was best to start with a clean state. EUFC is a great name and I want to keep the name brand while creating a new environment to grow with the times."

Of course Kainlock is no stranger to starting a brand new org. New Age Fighting has seen to iterations once in New York and once in Montreal, both where meet with good success. New Age Fighting Montreal was very successful as a 140K ID organization. "EUFC won't be a strict ID org but we will start with bringing in young talent and building from there. I have always felt that it is important to build trust in your fighters and managers to offer the most fair and equal competition. If you earn heir trust then they become loyal. Loyalty is the key to a good organization."

Loyalty is going to be a question that needs to be brought up. Kainlock has now left 2 orgs and is about to operate a 3rd. Many might question where the loyalty was for his other fighters. "I only left NAF: Montreal to take over this long and storied organization. I do feel bad leaving those fighters behind with an unknown taking over. But at the same time I would hope that they would understand and perhaps be willing to forgive. My loyalty was to my Alliance and our godfather Igor to who the alliance owes much. He asked for someone to take over and I felt it was up duty to step up."

With new organizations on the rise all the time especially in a busy place likes Las Vegas the new EUFC will have to make a pretty big splash to bring in new fighters.

"Let me announce it to everyone here first EUFC plans to start 2 tournaments for Middleweight and Light Heavyweight. Once we have those divisions established we plan to grow from there. These tournaments will be for 170K + ID fighters. The plan is to make it an 8 man tournament with the winner receiving 100k and the title." We won't stop their either we will still will recruit other fighters to build the division and other challengers."

Still what Kainlock looks to do will be an uphill to build EUFC to what it once was.

"I am hoping that we can bring in some great new managers to EUFC and even get some old ones to give us another try" I would think that most in NAF Montreal had a good experience under my ownership and I look to build the same if not better in EUFC.

MW

LHW

Good luck with the org, I'm sure you will make it a success. But, I think with the Ascension tourney for 3 million, IMMA/NFC for 7 million and then a recent one for 2 million (think Geezers Palace) maybe people expect a little more prize money. Especially since Geezers Palace is for under 21 fighters too. But, hopefully you get them filled and the org up and running - again. Good luck. Jax.