Tycoon Giveaway!

sigxsubzero

i'll take any amount, it keeps my fighters going in their gyms and their supplements and you are currently in possesion of the most dominant Jobber seen on the tycoon planet :P

I have come back to Tycoon after many months away. I once had a top notch org in Montreal and had to walk away suddenly due to real life issues.

I am attempting to stockpile cash so I can make a comeback in the fight org business but want to make sure I have plenty of capital to do it right.

Any help would be appreciated.

TC

I still have my StemsFunf Noob Fund going. Thankfully I've received recent donations of 100k and 200k over the past 60 days. But so far I've given out more than $4m and about $1.5m of that was my own money. Anything you can donate towards this fund would be awesome and a great help for all the noobs. I can provide references if needed.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26746

i need 20 k to move my guy from helsinki and to get him onto my private gym so i can round out his secondries to match his primarys

Money Sent!

i'll take any amount, it keeps my fighters going in their gyms and their supplements and you are currently in possesion of the most dominant Jobber seen on the tycoon planet :P

Money sent! :P

well hopefully you will come back after some time -- hate to see you go and wish you the best -- if you want i would hold some cash for you in case you do decide to come back some time -- take care man

edited: i dont have any stock right now but come the 3rd i could probably move some for you

I still have my StemsFunf Noob Fund going. Thankfully I've received recent donations of 100k and 200k over the past 60 days. But so far I've given out more than $4m and about $1.5m of that was my own money. Anything you can donate towards this fund would be awesome and a great help for all the noobs. I can provide references if needed.

http://www.mmatycoon.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=26746

Give it all to him. Forget the hookers for now.