Ever regret your business choice?

Chris2K

Just wondering the title's question as I realise that whilst running a clothing company is fun, it can be quite slow at times. I certainly wouldn't give it up, but some days I'm just left waiting to see how many sales I've got.

Sometimes I wish I'd chosen to make an organisation, whilst it's more risky it also gives you much more to do and more involvement in day to day business.

So does anyone else wish they'd gone for a different kind of business?

As with anything, its all on how much you want to put into a company.

Me personally, I've gone way out into left field and am posting mock interviews of my sparers at my gym. If you're just watching your company, put out a mock press release on your next big shirt being dedicated to the fallen fighters fund or something cooky. Your own imagination (and the game engine) is the only limit really.

clothing companys are hella boring IMO. I started out owning one and then sold it off, it cost me money as I lost VIP and had to rebuy it because I made a bad choice.

I then got a fight org and enjoy it a lot, a ton more fun then owning a clothing company.

I personally wish there was more content for other companys.

clothing companys are hella boring IMO. I started out owning one and then sold it off, it cost me money as I lost VIP and had to rebuy it because I made a bad choice.

I then got a fight org and enjoy it a lot, a ton more fun then owning a clothing company.

I personally wish there was more content for other companys.

I have to stress again, though, that a fight org [if done properly] is like a part-time job. I do love it, it's very rewarding, but it is time-consuming and is not without its frustrations.

Owning a fight org is fun but it can be frustrating. Luckily my goal is to break even, not to profit. What is frustrating is that when people decide to go AWOL it can really give you a hard time putting fights together. Right now my biggest problem is that everyone goes overkill on the takedown and submission sliders in their tactics. Those kind of fights tend to get lower ratings which causes the card as a whole to have a lower rating.

I have to stress again, though, that a fight org [if done properly] is like a part-time job. I do love it, it's very rewarding, but it is time-consuming and is not without its frustrations.

I agree 100 percent with you on that one, if you want to suceed and be a top level org or even a middle of the road org you realy have to put in work.

Otherwise you will get crushed, and its getting harder each day.

Owning a fight org is fun but it can be frustrating. Luckily my goal is to break even, not to profit. What is frustrating is that when people decide to go AWOL it can really give you a hard time putting fights together. Right now my biggest problem is that everyone goes overkill on the takedown and submission sliders in their tactics. Those kind of fights tend to get lower ratings which causes the card as a whole to have a lower rating.

Just fire inactives. I fire a lot of fighters, if I see the little inactive bar pop on your guy and hes not booked for a fight its a good chance he will be fired.

This of course if the guy has not told me of a reason as to why he will be away from the game for an extend period.

You can tell which guys are active and which are not, and its better to get rid of the inactive guys or the weekend warriors.

I run a clothing company and gave out too many sponsorships early on to people who didnt give me much hype. I am learning now though.

While still not making money and worrying how I am going to make a profit at all I havent done anything new with my company in awhile.

I wish I chose to run a gym or fight org.

hmm... It seems my sales have started climbing a bit today. Must be my awesome designs. :D I'm currently sponsoring 10 fighter, 2 of which are 4-0-0. One of my requirements is that the fighter has an upcoming fight. That way I guarantee at least some hype.

Yesterday my sales were somewhere around 200$ and now I've hit 700$, so it's quite a jump for a new company like mine, I guess. It's also a good thing there are only 3 other clothing companies in NYC.

Its set high at the moment because of a business deal I am making with someone. It will go down to $20 in a little bit. I have sold 30 something of them I think. I will be doing a USA one too.

Its set high at the moment because of a business deal I am making with someone. It will go down to $20 in a little bit. I have sold 30 something of them I think. I will be doing a USA one too.

So, you've made 6000 off of them? :D Mad respect, man. Sounds like you're trying to sign YB Sol or something.

No I have made about $1,000 off of them actually. I only set it that high to work out a deal with another company.

The price is set back down to where it was before now.

What would be a good job for a starter VIP, I should be getting VIP here pretty soon (next day or two hope so)

PM me if you'd like, don't know what would be best.