Help!

stowawaybrat

I'm new to MMATycoon. Ive been here almost three months I think. I could use some financial help. I've got 900.00 dollars and a clothing company that's not bringing in much money and it's got 5000.00 on it. If anyone is able to give me tips or advice on getting money please contact me at my manager profile (Jake Savage). Also if you could donate it would help a lot also. I'll add a link to my profile later.

Thanks,

Jake Savage

To make money with cloating you can only do money laundering or come up with great design and advertise it on forum and ofcourse sponsor some fighter to build your hype but dont give to much money to them better free cloating.

I've had no problem running my clothing company Elite Fighter©... My bank is around 150k and has given me the money to keep all 10 of my fighters in 1000 dollar gyms.

1) Offer cheap sponsorships ($200-$1000) with a store discount attached (usually 10-20%). I find i get a lot of business with this.

2) Having a cheap selection helps. A $10 dollar shirt is just as good as a $300 dollar shirt and you're more likely to sell more of the cheap shirt than the expensive one. Sales helps your hype.

3) Laundry is good because u make a lil money but also boost your sales greatly.

4) Have a big selection. For me when im buying from a company I tend to purchase from those with selection.

5) Size your items! Theres nothing worse than a tiny shirt with massive shorts!

6) Another good trick is to make your shirts cheaper than the matching shorts. I always get caught paying say 25 per shirt then dishing up to 100 for the matching shorts.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BY THE WAY Elite Fighter has some cool new clothing as of yesterday. Jersey style shirt n shorts matching in 4 colors. all 25 bucks.