Recovery 160 Sale from Non-Stop Nutrion

Rollins

I took advantage of the good price and purchased some. What is the pricing agreement breakdown though?

well their was a gentlemens agreement that 160's would be $300 but one supp company broke away from it -- so in the end the others had too also -- but makes who wonder if theirs is legit why break away -- never the less though nonstop is proven

• Upvote 1

well their was a gentlemens agreement that 160's would be $300 but one supp company broke away from it -- so in the end the others had too also -- but makes who wonder if theirs is legit why break away -- never the less though nonstop is proven

Thanks for explaining that.

I wonder the same thing about the other companies quality. I've been using NonStop's formula since it came out and was the first advertised and PROVEN 160.training2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Mostly I'm glad to be able to lower prices. For some it's a blessing but to others (small business) its a curse but what can I do?

Actually that's a good question....What can I do, or better yet.. What's next for Non- Stop Nutrition? ( not to be confused with all the new Non-Stop orgs, alliances, and whatever else people have been using my name to plaster on any and every product or service or anything they can think of...)

Ideas?

• 3 weeks later...