'Anderson Silva' style sliders

has anyone tried an anderson silva style sliders? what i mean by this is we all now how accurate of a striker AS is so.. i was wondering has anyone actually gone the route of being like say 80+% accuracy on the sliders and had success with it? obviously if it was AS style sometimes you would go slightly more counter style others you would be more aggressive like you have seen in some of his fights he can go between the two e.g against griffin he pretty much ducked and weaved his punches and landed a jab that was pin point accurate he dropped him.

i mean i understand going that high would have little damage but i've never really gone the accurate route really and im just curious if say i went this way what would i need to have stats wise to obviously counter be having low damage

so if you go more counter with the combination of accuracy it would basically result in hard hits anyway?

Counters do hit harder than aggressive shots, so yes it would result in harder hits if damage sliders were similar. Combinations also hit harder, so when combined with the bonus from countering it landed really clean. Nobody knows how much stronger it is, so I won't say 10% damage on a counter equals X% damage on an aggressive strike. But, due to the bonus you can go lower on damage if you are countering like Anderson Silva does and it will make up the difference in power.

cull does 70% accuracy really help a lot im testing it in a fight tonight i just cut my fighter from 205 to 185 going to see how this plays

darn, now everyone knows. lol good luck man, it works out for me usually ;D

If all you do is troll the forums to talk shit about peoples posts your kinda a douche.

And if you need to plaster your heterosexuality all over the boards you're kinda insecure.

• Upvote 3

And if you need to plaster your heterosexuality all over the boards you're kinda insecure.

Hey man ur the only one who likes to complain. Im sorry but if youd like to let everyone know all about ur metrosexuality thats fine with me.

I don't think 'metrosexuality' means what you think it means, pumpkin. But of course, I'll keep you notified.

I just came back from a local café where I met some of my friends for a delightful chat and some lattes. Tina and I are thinking of getting our eyebrows tweezed next weekend (tbh I really want to have sex with Tina, but in a totally non-patriarchal way).

Guys take this out of the thread and into your own thread, want me to make one for you?

NO YOU SHUT UP DAD

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=395904

http://www.mmatycoon.com/fightcommentary.php?FTID=212994

One fluke KO means nothing bro. Like 5 rounds of domination, on the other hand..

kid buu is my worst fighter and i forgot to set sliders the second time bro.

he was still good enough to smash JLP 30-24 though.

that 11 second ko was no fluke...i told myself before the fight that it'd be 11 seconds. i did exactly what i wanted to...