Demonic KT: Hilo

crzy1051

It's official Demonic KT will hold their 1st event on October 20th in Hilo. The card is already starting to take shape but we are still looking for more talent to finish the card and start our next ones.

So for all you start up Kickboxers come talk to me and join Demonic KT, if you have what it takes you will earn a contract with the #1 KT org in Tycoon, Dynasty K1.

• Upvote 1

NEWS RELEASE:

Demonic KT 1: Inaugural Stand is officially Booked up with 9 Outstanding fights lined up. October 20th 2012, Demonic will host a night of Stand Up action and showcase the future of Kickboxing!

Undercard Bouts:

205lb Weight Class: Rocky Balboa Vs Steel Penn

205lb Weight Class: Richard Lunt Vs Martin Blank

205lb Weight Class: Tim Askarian Vs David Hanson

265lb Weight Class: Victor Velazquez Vs Axel Wheeler

135lb Weight Class: Aiden Brown Vs Choel Six

205 lb Weight Class: Mason Cawe Vs Jason Eckstein

155lb Weight Class: Erik Gladius Vs Brian KO

Co-Main Event:

265+lb Weight Class: J C Vs Gavril Golovkin

Main Event:

265lb Weight Class: Jason Hall Vs Colin Zizzo

Bet on your fight today exclusively at Demonic Bookies - http://www.mmatycoon.com/bookmakerpublic.php?bid=7939

• Upvote 1

New Event poster for DKT 1: http://www.mmatycoon.com/images/posters/1349655532DKT1.jpg

We are wanting to start booking our 2nd event and need more KT Fighters. If you have a new up and coming KT fighter and want to show what you got to the Big leagues, contact Will Brawler. Demonic KT is the feeder league for Dynasty K1. Do good here, earn your contract with the #1 KT company!

• Upvote 1

Shiet you shoulda pmd me I would've did the same and made other arrangements with a quickness. I rather a prison rape KO than a NC anyday but oh well. I ain't gonna lie, I was PISSED at first but I know it was just an honest mistake. One he won't soon make again I bet!

Still might just make my own arrangements to get there next time cause I'm not going behind a org owner double checking everytime. I'm partial to PBR airlines, he got me started using that feature and know he runs a tight ship if he can fit me in.