UFC on fox 5

jacky67

It seems like Browne may have blown his knee sometime early and that's why he got tooled so hard. I was really excited to see him but seemed like he was trying to dance and do some dumb shit like that in the fight. I think I am off the bandwagon (for) now.

I thought he hurt his leg show boating Also. Hollow victory for Big foot. That was the most telegraphed punch I ever seen. But Browne wasn't focused and didn't pick it up and couldn't move anyway. Was already out of position. Big Foot is going to struggle verses all the top guys. Happy he got a win though I feel sorry for him.

Shitty way to take your first loss. But he looked a lot more tight and uncomfortable standing with Bigfoot than normal. Browne may have come in with a bum knee. They're were a couple of times before he completely blew it wen he wuz doing the Dominick shuffle early that it wobbled and buckled a bit.

I saw that too DJ. I even laughed and made a joke as he was doing his Cruz shuffle. I joked he pulled his hamstring because he looked like a new born deer trying to walk.

Ya. I wuz scared at first Jackson had turned Browne into another one of his backpedaling ice skaters. But he did look intimidated or shook for sum reason. Usually when I see a Guy come in and throw all these weird kiccs and strikes kitchen sink etc. with absolutely no setup frum entirely out of range I suspect their too wary of their opponent. I hope he came in with a prior injury that wuz making him fight that way. He normally looks pretty fearless.

Ya. I wuz scared at first Jackson had turned Browne into another one of his backpedaling ice skaters. But he did look intimidated or shook for sum reason. Usually when I see a Guy come in and throw all these weird kiccs and strikes kitchen sink etc. with absolutely no setup frum entirely out of range I suspect their too wary of their opponent. I hope he came in with a prior injury that wuz making him fight that way. He normally looks pretty fearless.

When i saw him doing the kicks and stuff i assumed he thought what i thought. That Big Foots chin sucks and he didnt want to have a 10 second main event and was trying to drag the spotlight i mean fight out a little longer. He knew he wasnt a threat and was toying with him. Which was surprising because he seems to have the same demeanor as BJ Penn. I thought hr would come out all business because he doesnt seem to have much personality outside the ring from what i have seen. Anyone who tries to copy Crus needs to have their head knocked off so he got what he deserved lmao.

When i saw him doing the kicks and stuff i assumed he thought what i thought. That Big Foots chin sucks and he didnt want to have a 10 second main event and was trying to drag the spotlight i mean fight out a little longer. He knew he wasnt a threat and was toying with him. Which was surprising because he seems to have the same demeanor as BJ Penn. I thought hr would come out all business because he doesnt seem to have much personality outside the ring from what i have seen. Anyone who tries to copy Crus needs to have their head knocked off so he got what he deserved lmao.

Nothing of what you said makes any sense.

Nothing of what you said makes any sense.

What exactly did you have trouble with? The fact he was headlining for the first time and it wouldnt have been good to have another (he has 5) fight that ends in under 1 minute like the Cain vs Santos fight. For that or whatever reason he come out showboating. He threw a few high kicks that he wasnt even trying to land just throwing them out there to back Silva up. Then he switched to the Dominich Cruz studder stepping out of no where. At this point he still wasnt seriously trying to hit Silva. He was just playing. Once he realized his leg was hurt he was screwed and actually tried to punch. But with 1 leg that wasnt going to work well. He got hurt being stupid and deserved to lose. As for comparing him to Penn. Watch his video on youtube where he goes to Minasota Vikings practice. He is about as dry a person as they come. reminds me of Penn.

There i explained everything i said to you and now its to the point that i have written more than your attention span can handle. So i guess you will never understand.

I Duno man. That didn't look like showboating to me. Maybe up until the first exchange where he got grilled with a straight.. but after that it looked like a Guy who wuz trying not to trade. Like you said he wuznt trying to hit Bigfoot with that shit, just keep him at a distance. How many time have we seen sumone come out throwing several ridiculous techniques frum way outta range with no setup, then here Joe say, "You know Fighter A has really been working on his stand up." Then 5-10 seconds later fighter A is looking up at the ceiling asking Herb Dean wtf happened. Those looked like keep away strikes to me. Coulda been nerves frum his first headline, coulda been eating that first straight, maybe Silva having the reach advantage shook him. That can often be polarizing for sumone who always enjoys a 2-3 inch reach advantage... but he looked timid for sum reason.

I Duno man. That didn't look like showboating to me. Maybe up until the first exchange where he got grilled with a straight.. but after that it looked like a Guy who wuz trying not to trade. Like you said he wuznt trying to hit Bigfoot with that shit, just keep him at a distance. How many time have we seen sumone come out throwing several ridiculous techniques frum way outta range with no setup, then here Joe say, "You know Fighter A has really been working on his stand up." Then 5-10 seconds later fighter A is looking up at the ceiling asking Herb Dean wtf happened. Those looked like keep away strikes to me. Coulda been nerves frum his first headline, coulda been eating that first straight, maybe Silva having the reach advantage shook him. That can often be polarizing for sumone who always enjoys a 2-3 inch reach advantage... but he looked timid for sum reason.

I agree about the keep away strikes. The reason i count them with the show boating is he was acting like Cruz with his dancing. Hard to do that without keeping Silva off him. So i think it was more so he could dance than to actually gauge the distance or give the opponent something to think about. It was clearly one of the kicks or dancing that he hurt his leg. From that point on he was SOL. I dont think the reach would have been a problem because the hand speed and mobility were by far in Brownes favor that it was going to be hard for Silva to do much without taking some punishment unless Browne gets careless. Which he did. Im not trying to take anything away from Big Foot but this is one of those fights that you just cant get anything from. It was like it never happened.

Browne throwing kicks like that showed he had no respect for big foot and got smacked around. Good for him, maybe next time he will learn not to show boat. He an't no spider. Those kicks were horrible. Reminds me of Sonnon doing a spinning back fist fail and lose.

He said that on the first kick he threw he felt his leg pop 3 times in quick succession, but didn't go into anymore detail or discuss it further as he didn't want to take away from the fact that Bigfoot saw an opening and capitalised on it

Ok i just found it he tweeted that he tore his hamstring and is out 2-4 months but doesnt need surgery. DAMN! I slightly pulled my hamstring once and it felt like i was fucking shot in the leg. I couldnt imagine tearing it and trying to walk much less fight.

Ok i just found it he tweeted that he tore his hamstring and is out 2-4 months but doesnt need surgery. DAMN! I slightly pulled my hamstring once and it felt like i was fucking shot in the leg. I couldnt imagine tearing it and trying to walk much less fight.

Empathy... That's amazing. Did you ever bump your head? I'm guessing that you didn't, but that's alright. Do your best holding on to that feeling that you had for Browne and try to imagine what being punched in the face by a 240 pound athlete feels like, because it seems to me that you're awfully quick throwing the term glass chin out there.

Empathy... That's amazing. Did you ever bump your head? I'm guessing that you didn't, but that's alright. Do your best holding on to that feeling that you had for Browne and try to imagine what being punched in the face by a 240 pound athlete feels like, because it seems to me that you're awfully quick throwing the term glass chin out there.

Mayhem Miller is that you? Big Foot is a grappler first and foremost. IF you some how think he is the hardest hitting person on the planet because he used his ground skills to get to the UFC/ Then you are a moron. A bigger moron than i ever give you credit for. I guess i couldnt have possibley have sparred or trained with any strikers in my gym who hit harder than a slow grappler. NIce try pretting the picture of with "240 lb athlete" lol. Hard hitters are a dime a dozen. There are hard hitters on every street corner and you dont have to train 1 single time to be a hard puncher. There are hundreds of guys in local toughman contests who would eat Big foot alive in a boxing match or toughman contest. But some how because he is a BJJ guy and in the UFC he gets mythical bonus point on his punching. LMAO! I guess next i should watch out for Dan Severn. The only thing worse than getting hit by a 240 lb athlete is a 260 lb athlete. Oh and Dan is a much more accomplished MMA career too. So he must REALLY hit hard.

I really love how you take something meaningless and hype it up and then make assumptions that you have no possible way of know a thing about.

Mayhem Miller is that you? Big Foot is a grappler first and foremost. IF you some how think he is the hardest hitting person on the planet because he used his ground skills to get to the UFC/ Then you are a moron. A bigger moron than i ever give you credit for. I guess i couldnt have possibley have sparred or trained with any strikers in my gym who hit harder than a slow grappler. NIce try pretting the picture of with "240 lb athlete" lol. Hard hitters are a dime a dozen. There are hard hitters on every street corner and you dont have to train 1 single time to be a hard puncher. There are hundreds of guys in local toughman contests who would eat Big foot alive in a boxing match or toughman contest. But some how because he is a BJJ guy and in the UFC he gets mythical bonus point on his punching. LMAO! I guess next i should watch out for Dan Severn. The only thing worse than getting hit by a 240 lb athlete is a 260 lb athlete. Oh and Dan is a much more accomplished MMA career too. So he must REALLY hit hard.

I really love how you take something meaningless and hype it up and then make assumptions that you have no possible way of know a thing about.

Its like second thread where I see that you say that top 10 HW in world can be easly won by your buddies! Can we see them ? Their fights or something? Because looks like or you have some fictional friends or really that or really some where there in Texas is gym where trains best fighter who just dont want to compete.

Because you dont know have hard bigfoot hits ;)!

I think seeing over 20,000 MMA fights gives me a pretty damn good idea how hard he hits when compared to other fighters in the division. We didnt know exactly how hard Tank, Igor, and Good rich hit either. But we knew they hit harder than anyone else in the sport at the time.